No announcement yet.

hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea everything is wired. and grounded maybe i should put this in the swaps lol

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
      yea everything is wired. and grounded maybe i should put this in the swaps lol
      I would...... Girl just keep the faith like I told u.... U will be fly'n down the highway in about a week.... Just get a sitter....haha...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
        I would...... Girl just keep the faith like I told u.... U will be fly'n down the highway in about a week.... Just get a sitter....haha...

yea my hubby is getting the shaft from the junk yard right now, then we are heading down there. I hope once we change the dizzy it starts right up

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

IT STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup thats right, will be on the road on thursday.......thanks to everyone who helped us out. We really appriciate it!

It sounds tight as fuck y0

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

yup thats right, will be on the road on thursday.......thanks to everyone who helped us out. We really appriciate it!

Yeah.....Baby-girl... its on now.... When u going to make that drive to Des Moines....lol post a sound clip... or a lil vid or something...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

yea my hubby is getting the shaft from the junk yard right now, then we are heading down there. I hope once we change the dizzy it starts right up
              saaaaweeeeeet
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I need Mike to come over with a video recorder or something, haha. I will be bringing her home on thursday, because we have to make sure everything is good and we have to bleede the clutch

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

you should consider weight reduction next

no pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                    you should consider weight reduction next

no pun intended
                    yea we are going to take out my back seat I do beleive, but not 100% sure.

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                      Tell your husband the secret is not to go out looking for a race just drive and they would come to him naturally..
                      yup!

just like last night...another CB ( cool as dude )..kept driving up...slowing down....like he wanted to race me .. ( hes on here too, just dont know what his screen name is )..but hes got a 91 LX ..not bad looking at all...

but yeah..I wasn't trying to race..but he wanted to!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

haha, no one ever wants to race my husband, they always race with me. its so weird, even in his gsr he tries to race people and they wont, and no one has ever tried to with him.

now me on teh other hand, it seems like guys are attracted to racing with my accord(they cant see that i am a female till i roll my windows down) its too funny. he gets all pissed and is like "why dont people do that shit with me" I am like because my car looks better than yours" HAHAHA

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

that t-stat ground will get you every time. figure out those codes yet?
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry
                            that t-stat ground will get you every time. figure out those codes yet?
                            its 22 VTEC pressure valve is what the code is reading, its 2 long lights then 2 short ones.

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

what ecu or is it a chipped one ?? make sure the wiring is right on the vtec selenoid and not hooked up backwards. and also that is has a good GROUND>.LOL.

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                                what ecu or is it a chipped one ?? make sure the wiring is right on the vtec selenoid and not hooked up backwards. and also that is has a good GROUND>.LOL.

na its hooked up right, I think it may have just come loose a little bit or somthing, I will check it out tomorrow.

and its not chipped, its a p13

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X