No announcement yet.

hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think she stripped it....i dont think..

It may have come that way....

Regardless...red or black might look good

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nope, I didnt strip it, it was already stripped. but what can I paint it with, I want to paint it

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Dupli color paint. Go to an auto parts store, and they have a wide assortment of colors.

Comment

If youre gonna go red, im not sure, but i know black you can get that BBQ paint, right?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
            nope, I didnt strip it, it was already stripped. but what can I paint it with, I want to paint it

do yourself a favor(and me too. lol) send it to me along with $25 and ill paint it wrinkle red

Comment

I like to do most of the stuff myself, I am very artistic. and So I will probably do it myself. But if I happen to mess it up. I will forsure pm you

so get dupli from an auto store and it will work?

Oh and I will probably go pink

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Oh noes!

tasteful pink, right? Not "OMG-thats-bright!!" pink

Comment

BTW - your sig now needs some updating

Comment

I like to do most of the stuff myself, I am very artistic. and So I will probably do it myself. But if I happen to mess it up. I will forsure pm you

so get dupli from an auto store and it will work?

Oh and I will probably go pink
                    freakin pink. ewwww.....but my girl would agree tho. she LOVES herself some pink. she be tryin to get me to wear pink shirts and all. i kringe when i think about it...yuck...lol. j/k.

i have vouches tho

but congrats on the swap. now send me your motor

Comment

If you want it I have a can of wrinkle black. Its probably about 80% full. Up to you. We are gonna have to get out when you finish this up. I wanna see it run.

Originally posted by deevergote
                      When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I was being sarcastic when I said pink. I am not sure what color I will do. Most people go black blue or red, I think I want to be different because I can be haha.

Give me some good colors to use, maybe I will go with the color of my car, or somthing like that.

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I was being sarcastic when I said pink. I am not sure what color I will do. Most people go black blue or red, I think I want to be different because I can be haha.

Give me some good colors to use, maybe I will go with the color of my car, or somthing like that.
                          wrinke grey. it'll go along with your car color i doubt anyone up here has that color

Comment

its not grey. Thats just a good angle.

Its rosewood. I dunno about going rosewood on the motor....Maybe grey

or green

Comment

thats rosewood? WTF? it is a good angle. but the scratches on the rear bumper is urkin my nerves. lol. or is that another camera imperfection?

Comment

yes my car is rosewood. I will look at different colors and see what I like. not sure if I want to go grey or not. We will see. I may go black, who knows. Probably not though ha ha.

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X