No announcement yet.

hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice nicole get that stuff install lol i might be grabing a jdm armrest for 15 bucks local here in to and it blue to match my int
    GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Originally posted by hs06
      nice nicole get that stuff install lol i might be grabing a jdm armrest for 15 bucks local here in to and it blue to match my int
      damn do they have anymore for 15 bucks haha. let me know before i buy this one for 100

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Excuse my SHITTY Camera's attempt at audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hhBViNcxI
        Nicole's 3rd Dyno Pull. You can't hear VTEC becuase of my shitty camera but, it did engage and sounded real good.

3rd Dyno Pull Results.

Comment

here is a recent pic i took today, with my mugen lip on there. Thanks Nic

Also the ecu (chipped p28) is fuckin awsome, I was kicking some ass tonight, I need to put it back on the dyno. because the bitch pulls hard as fuck now.

I LOVE YOU NIC!!!

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

too bad it didn't get tuned ... LOL .

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
              too bad it didn't get tuned ... LOL .

I wasnt going to make him stay for another couple of hours, but now I kinda wish he would of. but thats ok, my home is always open for anyone and I dont ask for anything in return.....but thats just how I am

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl

here is a recent pic i took today, with my mugen lip on there. Thanks Nic

Also the ecu (chipped p28) is fuckin awsome, I was kicking some ass tonight, I need to put it back on the dyno. because the bitch pulls hard as fuck now.

I LOVE YOU NIC!!!
                Thank you for the motor. It was the least i could do, just dont rev that thing too crazy high. you saw what happened. I dont want that to happen to you. That basemap is pretty strong, however I would still recommend getting it tuned.

Comment

i know...i just like giving you a hard time ...

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Yea, I really appriciate all the help from the TN crew. I miss you guys so fuckin much. I cant wait till the meet in july. Nic and Jacob, you better come to the meet. Or I will have to drive to where ever you guys are at and give you BIG hugs!!!

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Lip looks good Nicole

Im jealous. I'll admit it...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        Lip looks good Nicole

Im jealous. I'll admit it...
                        of the car or the fact that she's a car chick and taken?
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                          Yea, I really appriciate all the help from the TN crew. I miss you guys so fuckin much. I cant wait till the meet in july. Nic and Jacob, you better come to the meet. Or I will have to drive to where ever you guys are at and give you BIG hugs!!!

no one ever mentions DAVID .... oh no no no DAVID isnt special enough to get hugs

lol

glad everything is going well for you nicole

Comment

Jealous of her car. Nicole gets massive hook-ups, if not shit for free.

Plus im envious of just about everyone here with a running car. Mine's been in such bad shape lately, even once its fixed, im afraid to drive it in fear of what will break next...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                              no one ever mentions DAVID .... oh no no no DAVID isnt special enough to get hugs

lol

glad everything is going well for you nicole
                              You couldn't hear us if we did mention you...

LMAO I'm only fucking with you david

Comment

glad to see your thread is still alive
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X