No announcement yet.

hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB looks good Nicole. Either tomorrow or Wednesday I am hoping to take the Mustang out to SMP and get some better pics. I can call you when I head out there if you want to meet up and get some pics out there LMK. I wont be able to straggle long unless I really get it running better tomorrow. Its been pretty rough.

My mom's having a garage sale later in the week so we had to get the beast out of the garage.

Comment

nice work on the DYNO keep it up
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

oh also, I got a guy that is in love with my car and goes to the local college here. JCCC and he is in one of the automotive classes, he said if I bring my car up there, he will dyno it there FOR FREE fuck ya. Now that I got the ecu in and everything, I want to know how much HP its kickin now. I will show you all the shit..

Mike, when can I get my dyno paper back????? I want to keep it for my records por favor.

Also I am planning on going and taking some pics this weekend, it rained today. So if anyone wants to get some nice pics LMK.

Nicole

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
          Mike, when can I get my dyno paper back????? I want to keep it for my records por favor.

Also I am planning on going and taking some pics this weekend, it rained today. So if anyone wants to get some nice pics LMK.
          Yeah I have it sitting right here. I'll have to see what my folks have on the agenda for the weekend. My mom is wrapping up the garage sale Saturday so we will probably be cleaning up on sunday. We are going to the Royals game tomorrow evening after the garage sale all day.

Im glad to hear they finally got the dyno up and running down at JCCC. LMK when you are going to run it down there and I will bring the video camera and get some better quality video for you..

Comment

here is another pic of her

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Nicole I just saw your Dyno sheet sitting here. I forgot all about it earlier.. LMK what your work schedule is like and I can bring it over one day this week after class.

Now for the pics..

Comment

Oooh....purdy new wheels

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That looks fucking bad ass!!! Nicole, leave it like that and get some amber corner lenses and bumper lenses. Holy shit that looks good.

Comment

Attractive cars, jus like the owner. Nikki. I love your freckels.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Hey what up woman. Just stopin' buy to say what up, and still luvin' the CB.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

do those wheels not rubb?
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                          do those wheels not rubb?
                          we thought they would, but they actually dont. there is like 1mm between the tire and the quarter panel

those rims were just temp. because I had to get tires put on them. But I am kinda starting to like them, so now I can switch back and forth between my 2 3 sets of rims

and thanks guys, for the compliments.....AOM??? I keed I keed

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                            You're going to need a new sig picture with some updates in it Nicole...I'm not saying the other picture is boring, but I want to see an updated picture!

I dont have photoshop or anything to make a good sig

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

One does not need photoshop for a "good" sig picture. Mike has an excellent camera. Just get out on a nice, sunny day and take photo after photo. Still shots, motion shots, take a bunch. Then go through them all and decide.

I only took like 25 the last time and i managed to squeeze out 3 or 4 good ones. And that was with a 2.x megapixel camera.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I think I got my sig pic, I really like it

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X