X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahahhaa nice valve cover

i like the car , look clean and fresh
    My Ride Thread
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Thanks

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Dope ride!

You got a pretty dope ride. I saw you guys one night when I was in the middle of my swap. I was driving my explorer and we kinda "drove fast". It was on metcalf. I doubt you remember. Anyway nice ride. I love the valve cover it looks very nice.

You don't know anyone local that has a good working distributor for an OBD1 H22, do you?
        91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

You need a shiny header. My CAT approves.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcbCHIC
            You got a pretty dope ride. I saw you guys one night when I was in the middle of my swap. I was driving my explorer and we kinda "drove fast". It was on metcalf. I doubt you remember. Anyway nice ride. I love the valve cover it looks very nice.

You don't know anyone local that has a good working distributor for an OBD1 H22, do you?

haha, no I always mess with people on metcalf, hence that is where I live

anyhow, I do have an extra dizzy for the h, I will talk to my husband today and see if he wants to get rid of it. or maybe just hook it up to your car, and even see if that helps your car so you know. thanks for the comment, I take a lot of pride in my car. more will be coming of here.

but once you get teh h swapped, you will love it trust me. But fuck automatics haha, i can never go back since I did the auto to manual swap.

I pmed you by the way

Nicole

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              You need a shiny header. My CAT approves.

We are getting another header next paycheck. mine looks like shit. We are getting a dc header I do believe. or a skunk 2 either way

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                haha, no I always mess with people on metcalf, hence that is where I live

anyhow, I do have an extra dizzy for the h, I will talk to my husband today and see if he wants to get rid of it. or maybe just hook it up to your car, and even see if that helps your car so you know. thanks for the comment, I take a lot of pride in my car. more will be coming of here.

but once you get teh h swapped, you will love it trust me. But fuck automatics haha, i can never go back since I did the auto to manual swap.

I pmed you by the way

Nicole
                them are fighten words!!

my car is an automatic.. and I'd run any 5 spd any day without worry at all....

curious to how your tranny shifts? what speed are you going when you shift out of 1st and then out of 2nd to third? if you know?
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                  them are fighten words!!

my car is an automatic.. and I'd run any 5 spd any day without worry at all....

curious to how your tranny shifts? what speed are you going when you shift out of 1st and then out of 2nd to third? if you know?
                  run.... for first place.... in a show hahahaha *ehem* ok I'm the slowest but don't say any, there are plenty of cb7's alone on here that'd smoke you, heck I know a handful just locals to my area, not to mention at least half a dozen elsewhere just off the top of my head.

heh sorry for thread jackin

Get the ceramic headers and do like I'm doing and paint them blue to match!
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                    run.... for first place.... in a show hahahaha *ehem* ok I'm the slowest but don't say any, there are plenty of cb7's alone on here that'd smoke you, heck I know a handful just locals to my area, not to mention at least half a dozen elsewhere just off the top of my head.

heh sorry for thread jackin

Get the ceramic headers and do like I'm doing and paint them blue to match!

that would be awsome, hey keele, if i got a ceramic would you paint it the same color as my v/c?

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                      that would be awsome, hey keele, if i got a ceramic would you paint it the same color as my v/c?
                      that would be even better! buuuut regular car paint isn't likely to withstand the ultra high heats sadly, I had to go with high temp paint (which kinda sucks as well...)
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

stay ceramic... it'll actually make the appeal look much better.. the contrast in colors will give it that i'm high class look. just be sure to wear rubber gloves when installing that ceramic or it will leave dirty finger prints that burn into the header after heated up and it'll never look pretty again.. i learned the hard way.

smokinspeeds: yeah your prolly right .. their are some out there that would beat me,, but around here,, naw...
                        high comp. h22 = fun the automatic shifts just as hard as a 5 spd. every gear slams you in your seat at 8 grand, it's ashame i have the limiter so low,, because she keeps pulling hard at 8 grand... o well.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

ok, thanks for the tips

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Really cool car
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!
                            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                              Really cool car
                              Thanks

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

yo Nicole

just chiming in ur MR. sweet valve cover u have there!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                                Honda Accord Euro-R
                                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                                Honda City I-DSi
                                Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                                X