Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Manifold is complete and I will be picking it up tomorrow and start the bolting in process. Bought a couple more parts that should be arriving today and tomorrow and hopefully get those installed as well over the weekend. Then the car will be loaded up and send over to 850FAB (Blake) to finish welding up the exhaust and then the party begins.

Hopefully she will be alive and well in the next couple of weeks.

Completed manifold:

This manifold is the one 850FAB will be offering up to fellow f-series. Already on his website, so if you're thinking of going Forced Induction we now have a legit, American made product that is built with beauty and will last!

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    This looks beautiful. Great craftsmanship.

Leave a comment:

• 98vtec
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Thanks for posting the new design. Looking forward to using and abusing it. Car is ready to be dropped of when your ready for her.

Leave a comment:

• Rilas
    replied
    Blake, the new manifold looks great! Granted the old one looked a bit cooler, they would both get the job done and then some. Although it sucks you had to learn the hard way with this one.

Leave a comment:

• 98vtec
    replied

this one will clear. shit happens when you dont have the car in front of you. lesson learned.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    I can lower the car on its wheels if I wanted to, but its less stress on my back and will make mounting the manifold and turbo easier once I get them if it’s raised a bit of the ground. But I will defintely get that shot for you once the car is on the ground. Passenger or driver side?

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Looks great! When ya can take a shot of the car on the ground, bit further away, semi- angle.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Front end is pretty much complete, I will eventually put some type of lip on it. I still love the Greddy Gracer Lip, however I am not sure if I have enough meat on the bottom of the bumper to mount the lip.

I painted the G-Square Eyelids and mounted them on the headlights. You may also notice the license plate bumper plug on the driver side. Jimmy (AZaccord) hooked me up on a set of plugs. I will paint them black until I eventually get the car painted.
    Last edited by Grumpys93; 03-17-2019, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Thanks! Yes they are goodridge. I’ll report back how they feel once I get the car back on the road. I’ve always love the f series especially how it is underestimated. Still not sure what I want to do with the H22a. Would love to pick up a civic hatch and throw it in there. But one project car is enough.

Leave a comment:

• G. Wiffington
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    So today I took some time to look around the engine bay for anything that I may have overlooked. I came across a small coolant leak from the Electronic Air Control assembly (forgot its name) on the front of the intake manifold. So I took the one off the h22 and swapped it over. I also found a small pin hole in one of the coolant lines running to it, so I cut the hose and clamped it back into place.

I also decided to finally install the stainless steel brake lines Mark hooked me up with in the front end. Only reason I put this off was didn't want to have to bleed the system, but since I have down time why not.

Not a very exciting picture but you can also see where I routed the alternator wire under the crank pulley. Anyways its progress. I plan to go to the junkyard next week and pick up 2 fender liners, top timing belt cover and any other goodies I can find.
    That is a very exciting picture to me! I love upgrading brakes & suspension.
    The braking is probably going to be awesome with those braided lines. Do
    you happen to know which brand they are? Goodridge? I really want to
    put a set on my CB.

I like how you rerouted the alt line. Makes the engine bay look very nice.

& I am such a fan of how you are still going with the F22.
    Good job man.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Get two more timing covers. Cut a hole large enough to see the marks, then cut the other to overlap the hole and create a cover for the hole.

Leave a comment:

• Rilas
    replied
    I always come out with every bolt that I have to remove. Unless there is something wrong with a bolt. Otherwise I'm always bringing clips and other things home. I think I have 13 of the Integra trunk lights, with the switch.

Leave a comment:

• NH-503P-3
    replied
    I always come out of a pap with multiple bolts & plastic pieces in my pockets. I forget sometimes and they end up bouncing around in my dryer lol. Bout time you got those lines on. Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    So while waiting for the new manifold to be made, I am tackling small things. Today I went to the junkyard and picked up fender liners, upper timing cover, as well as some random stuff.

Kind of off topic but i'm curious if anyone else picks up some things every time they go. For example every time I go I always come back with lots fuses, a/c knobs, and random bolts.

Anyways today I took the idea from turbo90accord and cut a hole in the timing cover to allow me to see when the cam gear is pointing up, but in the future if I ever get my hands on an adjustable cam gear to make adjustments without removing the cover.

I may go back and get another one and make the hole a little smaller, but for now this will do.

Also installed the fender liners, didn't bother taking a picture as we all know what they look like.
    Last edited by Grumpys93; 03-12-2019, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X