• Show
Clear All

get back safe bud!
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Thanks bro. By the way, still in Texas.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Torque is fun but a pain at the same time. Brand new mount destroyed.

Comment

Damn.
          Just get 3m window weld and fill it.I did my front mount and its still holding

Comment

Do you know where I can get centercaps like on your sawblades?
            Originally posted by Quashish
            hahaha

noobs be like where to be buying hella flush yo?

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
              Torque is fun but a pain at the same time. Brand new mount destroyed.
              That's where Innovative, Explicit Speed Performance, or HASport poly-urethane mounts come in. Of course you knew that already.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

and that's just with 173wtq?? are you smashing it?

Comment

This time it was with no hard launches. I tried the urethane mounts from esp, great mounts, the vibration is terrible, lol. Eventually I'll find a solution.

Comment

Gat daaamn that power lol!

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                      I won't need to swap the transmission mount at all right? and will any year transmission work, as long as it is marked MP1A (regardless of whether it came from an obd1 or 2 motor)? I ask in concern for the sensors that are attached to the transmission.

Thank you very much for the guidance JDM92, it really means a lot to get support from this community for my auto build.
                      There are both LSD and non-LSD versions of the MP1A transmission. You'll need the seller to verify that there is a visible hole straight through the differential before buying it simply on the merit that it is an MP1A. Also, I have an MP0A from a spare Accord I bought. The engine and transmission was from an early 1997 Accord SiR before they made the switch to the F20B. That transmission is not an LSD and from what I have seen the MP0A never came with one in any setup.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

is the MP0A similar to the MP1A (gearing and case size), just without the Limited slip differential? can the MP0A be equipped with a limited slip differential (the OE one from MP1A)?

Comment

It's geared slightly higher just like the M2S4 is compared to the M2F4/M2B4, but not economically high by any stretch. That information is online already. The case is the same between the two.

When you find an OEM LSD from an MP1A just laying around, you let me know.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Here is my esp mounts.

Same thing happened to them. I thought that maybe the engine was in a bind, so I unbolted the front and rear mount to see how much the engine moved. About 1/2", so the engine isn't in a bind. Maybe its just from the traction and how hard it hits gears. I have the clutch damper deleted and my car really doesn't spin in 2nd but it hits hard.

Comment

I just filled some mounts with mcmaster 60 shore urethane. i haven't put them in Yet. I am concerned about the vibration.

I did think about taking something like a toilet paper roll putting it on the top and bottom and filling the center. That way I would have some give. This is just me trying to overthink stuff. But it could work. If I was going to do that I would use 80 or so.

Your car is amazing. Keep up the great work.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                                I just filled some mounts with mcmaster 60 shore urethane. i haven't put them in Yet. I am concerned about the vibration.

I did think about taking something like a toilet paper roll putting it on the top and bottom and filling the center. That way I would have some give. This is just me trying to overthink stuff. But it could work. If I was going to do that I would use 80 or so.

Your car is amazing. Keep up the great work.

steve
                                I had a Neon R/T with a 2.4 swap, boost, nitrous and I filled my mounts with window weld and they never broke or cracked.
                                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                                X