No announcement yet.

new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm anxiously awaiting an update for this still.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      I'm anxiously awaiting an update for this still.
      x2
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

sorry guys I have been stupid busy, with family and work, I am hoping I will be able to get some work done on the car next weekend, but we will see

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

bumpity bump

Ride List
          1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
          2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
          newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

i'm convince this build won't be completed until 2018!

"Cleft"
            Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Bumpity Bump bump bump.
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                Bumpity Bump bump bump.
                WTF, bumping my bump

You ready to sell me your project yet?

Lol

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                Im avoiding my swap thread

^^^^^^

Will become my signature soon....

Lol

GIVE US AN UPDATE MAN!!
                Last edited by toycar; 09-12-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

wtf? when did I say that.......-_- dang fell for it, lol, theirs no point updating when nothing has been done yet, I spent all of my last 7 off replacing a clutch in my Subaru, well 4 days of it, and haven't been back since, but will be going down next weekend- that Thursday, and this time its work time

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

wtf? when did I say that.......-_- dang fell for it, lol, theirs no point updating when nothing has been done yet, I spent all of my last 7 off replacing a clutch in my Subaru, well 4 days of it, and haven't been back since, but will be going down next weekend- that Thursday, and this time its work time
                    Lol

Yeah I totally made that shit up. You didn't say that man..

Hope to see some progress soon!!

Comment

I hope I don't disappoint this time, I don't have anything else to work on so its cb time

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

I hope I don't disappoint this time, I don't have anything else to work on so its cb time
                        Dont be a negative nancy, go do work man!!

Nobody is disappointed, I think we are all anxious to see some stuff get done is all.

Good luck man!!

Comment

u need my help i read this dam thread im very happy u picked a sr20 nissan motor oooooo thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!! i want my own c32a2 6spd but i will admit ur car will be more fun than mine maybe faster hell ur can do doughnuts now im pissed ! lol thats bs man do u know how much fun it is to go first gear and just spin around in a parking lot? my 240 was so fun rwd i used to drift to hell and back so much fun........eh can we have any pics we can swap mines almost done swap pics 4 our swapped cars
                          Last edited by speedfr3ak; 09-16-2012, 09:36 AM.
                          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Um, that's not an SR20...
                            I see your reading comprehension skills are on par with your typing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              This made me chuckle. Looking forward to the updates
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

speedfr3ak its an RB25DET lol

I am going down next Monday to work on it, and since I have all the cutting done in the rear now, I have some measuring to do, of the metal that is to cut it, then weld

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X