Spring West Coast CB Road Trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    Oh, sweet! I was hoping to spread the word to you, Carlos, and Omar, since you guys know a lot of people and have done this before, but I didn't want to be a pest.

I really hope you can pass through reffing, man. Can you get your hands on an Accord or Prelude airbox and an H22 OEM IM? I have an EGR that I could give you from my H23 manifold if you need that too, it just doesn't have the sensor on top. Do you have the emissions control box hooked up?
    Lol, my entire engine bay is illegal. The second I popped my hood, the cop already knew. All he said was, "oh yeah, im gonna have to send you to the state ref". And he also stated I put a lot of money into this car. What a dick but it was funny.

I need an entire F swap. I may have some things left from my original engine but I literally tossed that thing to the scrap yard. I should have a decision made by the meet.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

darn, I thought JDM H22A's were legal swaps in CA as long as the year was same or newer than the chassis it's going into and it came from a car of the same class. Oh CALIFORNIA, gotta make everything so much more difficult!

Sigh, you know your stuff. If the ticket can't be fought, then I'm sure some Norcal people will come to your aid with helping hands.

A wise person once said this, "I hope you find it in yourself to make blood, sweat, and tears an accomplishment towards success. I'm still struggling to find my way to the end of it...but progression is indefinite."
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

darn, I thought JDM H22A's were legal swaps in CA as long as the year was same or newer than the chassis it's going into and it came from a car of the same class. Oh CALIFORNIA, gotta make everything so much more difficult!
        The legality of the swap depends on how it's done. There are lots of JDM H22 accord swaps that have passed BAR inspections in California.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Sigh, you know your stuff. If the ticket can't be fought, then I'm sure some Norcal people will come to your aid with helping hands.

A wise person once said this, "I hope you find it in yourself to make blood, sweat, and tears an accomplishment towards success. I'm still struggling to find my way to the end of it...but progression is indefinite."
          LOL I'm quoted. Thank you brother; I needed that. And I'm not giving up yet.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
            The legality of the swap depends on how it's done. There are lots of JDM H22 accord swaps that have passed BAR inspections in California.
            I wouldnt even pass the visual. Shit, the cop didnt even have his trusty flashlight when I popped my hood. It was instant like cup o' noodles.

93 'til infinity

Comment

This looks like a lot of fun!
              For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Are you in Kansas City? If you want to come, I can work out lodging for you .

MRT
                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Are you in Kansas City? If you want to come, I can work out lodging for you .
                  I am in KC, but I'm not sure if I would be able to go. I'll let you know otherwise. Looks beautiful out their.
                  For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

I would be down to join you guys near santa cruz and caravan as far as Monterrey. Anyone else who can't do the whole trip wanna do this?

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Santa Cruz, my home town! You know the Monterey bay will be one of the best parts of the trip, and you'll get that great Phil's Fish! I took an Italian class at Monterrey Bay Peninsula College and drove there daily from SC in a '79 Super Beetle (probably only because it was a convertible).

MRT
                      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

holy crap. this cruise looks sick as hell!

I definitely hope I can get my black up and ready to ride that far drive! I would be requesting a weekend date, so looks like that april 10th
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

This trip sound real cool... I will be more than happy to bring my cb out primer or paint

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                          Do it once, do it right.
                          Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
                          Missing My
                          White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
                          Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                            holy crap. this cruise looks sick as hell!

I definitely hope I can get my black up and ready to ride that far drive! I would be requesting a weekend date, so looks like that april 10th
                            Thanks man. April 10th date preference noted. you are in Sacramento, right? If so, spread the word to some of the other Sacramento boys too!

MRT
                            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Originally posted by schierholz View Post
                              This trip sound real cool... I will be more than happy to bring my cb out primer or paint
                              Do it! let us know your preferred date from the original list too.

MRT
                              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

So I am down for the trip... I will have to work out my drive from the Central Valley but seeing as I am from here I do not get much coastal drive time. I will get the Cb shaped up after she comes back from paint so she can make her coastal debut lol. Lets keep it updated so I can make sure this trip is going to be great!

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                                Do it once, do it right.
                                Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
                                Missing My
                                White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
                                Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Working...
                                X