Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is why his name is shadow.

his presence is there but not in person.
    at least he doesn't flake as much as black_soul.
    but again at least they attempt to make it to some meets down there.

wish I wasnt struggling for money right now!
    waiting on 2 g's reimbursement for a travel I had to pay outta pocket sucks!!!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      What's up Chris, for some reason I see you feeling sick this Sat morning..........................

What race are you heading to anyways?
      It's a circle track race at concord.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

Come on man...I thought black_soul was pretty legit

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

lol. thanx man. i do try to make my crew meets. and others that pop up around me if i could, id make the meet in PA just to meet up with all the folks up there.

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Come on man...I thought black_soul was pretty legit
          he is....to some extent. he always comes up with an excuse as to why he doesnt want to go. he's my boy and all, but you cant be part of Underground.Society if your always copping out of meets. he has internet at home AND at school. so there no reason as to why he cant get online and find out about the dates of the meets.

Comment

i have a jvc deck with built in screen, plays dvds..cds.cd-r. brand new never installed, i payed 600 for it a few months ago. willing to let it go for 450......just putting that out there, still in the air about it though
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              lmao. driving normally with Tony(1990ex) will be next to impossible. lmao. but ill be there tho.
              stfu slut
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                stfu slut
                lmao. dont talk back ho. pimp slap y0 arse

Comment

DAMN...alll these sluts and pimps and bi*ches and ho's .....cant we all just get along

..or at least get someone to watch our bi*tches and ho's while we go to the meet??

...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

DAMN...alll these sluts and pimps and bi*ches and ho's .....cant we all just get along

..or at least get someone to watch our bi*tches and ho's while we go to the meet??

...lol

this guy
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

this guy

And you know this man!!!!!!!

Comment

...lol

lmao. dummy...lol.

this guy
                        i know man.

dag i cant wait people. oh snap....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          lol. thanx man. i do try to make my crew meets. and others that pop up around me if i could, id make the meet in PA just to meet up with all the folks up there.

he is....to some extent. he always comes up with an excuse as to why he doesnt want to go. he's my boy and all, but you cant be part of Underground.Society if your always copping out of meets. he has internet at home AND at school. so there no reason as to why he cant get online and find out about the dates of the meets.
                          ok all i can say is that im not trying to fall off i just have finase problems for the moment if i get my loan next week ill be able to get down like i want. im buying another cb and a truck with my 10000 loan ive been approved but waiting on the school really. and my net is off at home so shadow.
                          underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                            ok all i can say is that im not trying to fall off i just have finance problems for the moment if i get my loan next week ill be able to get down like i want. im buying another cb and a truck with my 10000 loan ive been approved but waiting on the school really. and my net is off at home so shadow.
                            ok. you have financial problems but yet you go for a loan? not a smart idea Soul. and you have internet at school.

Comment

Ok guys I need your opinion. I'm gonna be getting a circle track car together for next season at the local short track. I have read throught the rules and have found some holes and some things that will be hard to bend I think. My question is what platform to go with. (it's a 4 cylinder fwd class, no vtec, no dohc) I was thing of going with either the bb4 with the F22 or a 93 EX coupe. The rules are strict on intakes, trans, and other engine mods. Basically you can't touch them. I just want to know what yall think, I'm doing it regardless, either that or trying to get into a late model(the car I'm working on now runs this class).

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                              "The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                Ok guys I need your opinion. I'm gonna be getting a circle track car together for next season at the local short track. I have read throught the rules and have found some holes and some things that will be hard to bend I think. My question is what platform to go with. (it's a 4 cylinder fwd class, no vtec, no dohc) I was thing of going with either the bb4 with the F22 or a 93 EX coupe. The rules are strict on intakes, trans, and other engine mods. Basically you can't touch them. I just want to know what yall think, I'm doing it regardless, either that or trying to get into a late model(the car I'm working on now runs this class).
                                F22 in a EF Civic hatch would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
                                X