No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea a DIY. i didnt know how to remove an axle the first time i didnt it(when i was a newb). it can help.

Comment

yo mike if you need a hand with the axle lmk....i could bring the stuff to swap it out with...i got an electric 1/2" impact that makes the job so much easier.
      JDM H22A LSD Powered 92 Accord
      193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ
      Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Custom Header with 2.5in. mandrel bent exhuast
      Accuracy Automotive-757-548-9227

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        Ahhh dude...I didnt mean it that way...lol
        i know it just reminded me of one of those books you see in walmart like "how to cook for Dummies" or "how to type for Dummies" trust me if more members actually wrote things up like you did about the axles instead belittling each other this site would be even more helpful. trust me i could of used something like this when i spent 1,300 for aamco to do a clutch job on my car.
        Last edited by jimmybean21; 10-21-2009, 02:42 PM.

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

does any one in va has h22 or f22 trans for sale
          Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
            does any one in va has h22 or f22 trans for sale
            ill look around for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              ill look around for ya
              thanks man, some dude in a camaro ss was talkn shit i WISH i had my 3rd gear i woulda embarrassed him infront of his whole crew lol

Comment

thanks man, some dude in a camaro ss was talkn shit i WISH i had my 3rd gear i woulda embarrassed him infront of his whole crew lol
                LMAO!!!

dag man. that must suck. i say you should have took him on anyway. just to show him you can even without 3rd. lmao.

Comment

LMAO!!!

dag man. that must suck. i say you should have took him on anyway. just to show him you can even without 3rd. lmao.
                  Yep....the way that thing pulls...you would have been done by the time you topped 2nd anyway....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Yep....the way that thing pulls...you would have been done by the time you topped 2nd anyway....
                    lmao. i know man. we saw yall take off that day at the meet. dern that thing is freakin fast. wtf?

and yeah. he should have been done by 2nd. lmao. even if he were to skip into 4th, he'd reel the guy in(if he even lost any space) when boost kicked in.

Comment

lmao. i know man. we saw yall take off that day at the meet. dern that thing is freakin fast. wtf?

and yeah. he should have been done by 2nd. lmao. even if he were to skip into 4th, he'd reel the guy in(if he even lost any space) when boost kicked in.
                      I am going after him dude...I wont stop with my CB til I hit 350 to 400 hp

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

do it!! u already got h22. now u just need to clean that bay up and remove all the unecessary bs like a/c and all that and boost it!!

Comment

do it!! u already got h22. now u just need to clean that bay up and remove all the unecessary bs like a/c and all that and boost it!!
                          LMAO...dude I hate the heat... I will boost and keep AC...its possible...so I will shoot for that

Comment

LMAO...dude I hate the heat... I will boost and keep AC...its possible...so I will shoot for that
                            a/c and turbo..possible. not my choice tho..but remember do it right the 1st time so u wouldnt have problems later. maybe my motor will take a shit some day u got dibs on my turbo set up if u aint a broke dude like all of us.

edit: now to think of it...i dont know how you would be able to keep the a/c stuff. you have to use a civic radiator and the intercooler is big. but if you can make it happen, power to u.

Comment

yall can have fun with that 300-400whp shnit. lol. 200-220whp will be enough for me. or course i say that now....until the boost bug gets me....lol

Comment

a/c and turbo..possible. not my choice tho..but remember do it right the 1st time so u wouldnt have problems later. maybe my motor will take a shit some day u got dibs on my turbo set up if u aint a broke dude like all of us.

edit: now to think of it...i dont know how you would be able to keep the a/c stuff. you have to use a civic radiator and the intercooler is big. but if you can make it happen, power to u.
                                Its all in the mainfold dude...I would use a log type manifold to mount the turbo to...I have seen those clear the AC well, and work with a regular sized radiator, but with slim fans

Comment

Working...
                                X