Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, guys...we got into an accident and totaled our Sebring. Since then, we've been car shopping and found a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i (H4, 165HP, AWD). 116,000 miles, timing belt service was performed, brakes have been serviced, and shows consistent dealer maintenance record through it's life. One owner (a mom). Body's in perfect shape. Leather seating.

Comment

jeez whats with all these accidents

and kevin you better not stick in an auto tranny in the Mugen RR accord otherwise i will just laugh at it! lol jk. i wanna see a 5 spd h series with lsd.

and no stick on carbonfiber!

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
      91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
      funds for swap:$000.00
      Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
      Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
        jeez whats with all these accidents

and kevin you better not stick in an auto tranny in the Mugen RR accord otherwise i will just laugh at it! lol jk. i wanna see a 5 spd h series with lsd.

and no stick on carbonfiber!
        Maybe he should have painted your CB7 flat black and put the Mugen emblem on it, far easier...
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
          Well, guys...we got into an accident and totaled our Sebring. Since then, we've been car shopping and found a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i (H4, 165HP, AWD). 116,000 miles, timing belt service was performed, brakes have been serviced, and shows consistent dealer maintenance record through it's life. One owner (a mom). Body's in perfect shape. Leather seating.
          Received your voicemail late, sent email response.

Comment

Well fellas, Berger Chevrolet (yes, the dealership) called me to talk about a job...this could be a jump start into a real career, and my first step into real life... They're going to call me back with a list of positions I can come be interviewed for, and hopefully hire me in where I'd be best suited to work.

Good shit.
            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

thats good to hear kevin a step closer to the real world and a half a step closer to a real mugen rr accord that i know will be effin awe inspirring even if it is auto lol

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
              funds for swap:$000.00
              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                thats good to hear kevin a step closer to the real world and a half a step closer to a real mugen rr accord that i know will be effin awe inspirring even if it is auto lol
                Haha thanks

Comment

Personally, I think the JDM H22 is a better option for Kevin. He can get help from various members on the swap and with any problems. Not many have the JDM F20B DOHC VTEC and parts for it are not common. Although that sounds cool, in reality it can be a pain for maintenance, repair, etc.

I figure the way Kevin rolls, JDM H22 is better suited. You can still get an auto LSD H22 trans for it. I've been in one, they can still move.

Man, this weather is crazy cold and wicked!! I guess we're paying for the less severe winters in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                    Personally, I think the JDM H22 is a better option for Kevin. He can get help from various members on the swap and with any problems. Not many have the JDM F20B DOHC VTEC and parts for it are not common. Although that sounds cool, in reality it can be a pain for maintenance, repair, etc.

I figure the way Kevin rolls, JDM H22 is better suited. You can still get an auto LSD H22 trans for it. I've been in one, they can still move.

Man, this weather is crazy cold and wicked!! I guess we're paying for the less severe winters in the past.
                    JDM H22A for sure, but I'm not swapping right away. Money is tight, I'll do my appearance thing first probably, and swap sometime next year.

And mannnn, the Grand Rapids area has barely seen snow compared to everywhere else. The first time the snow started sticking was yesterday, and it was all gone by morning today! We're lucky haha!

Comment

below 10 deg F here and ice...fun

Comment

below 10 deg F here and ice...fun
                        cold and icey here aswell......

then we got some warmer days that melted most of it

Comment

A6 set-up and an assortment of new OEM gaskets for christmas!

Comment

Nate, looking forward to seeing your car in person next year. I'll probably bring tools again for those I have not set base idle and ignition timing for.

Comment

Nate, looking forward to seeing your car in person next year. I'll probably bring tools again for those I have not set base idle and ignition timing for.
                              *ehem* My DX

Comment

Thar'd be great!
                                When tax time comes around its goin the the shop for new quarter panels!
                                Make her all nice n purdy lookin.

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                                *ehem* My DX
                                Yes, Yes. we all cant wait to see how you pull off the Mugen RR look.
                                i want to see how your paint job looks. if its good, i may have you paint mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X