This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads Up Guys!

I have a few items for sale but they're only available to you fellas that's why I'm only posting in here.

Erebuni Sigma Rear Lip (Discontinued and RARE!)- $200
    "Mugen" CD5 polyurethane front lip (Cut and bent to fit CB)- $30
    Suspension off my old CB Tein springs and KYB shocks (You come and pull off)- $100
    My old car with the swap- $700...

I'm in need of cash now, and the new CB is getting an H22A I've decided.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      I have a few items for sale but they're only available to you fellas that's why I'm only posting in here.

Erebuni Sigma Rear Lip (Discontinued and RARE!)- $200
      "Mugen" CD5 polyurethane front lip (Cut and bent to fit CB)- $30
      Suspension off my old CB Tein springs and KYB shocks (You come and pull off)- $100
      My old car with the swap- $700...

I'm in need of cash now, and the new CB is getting an H22A I've decided.
      Dibs on the first two for sure! (what does the suspension look like on the front passengers side?)

If thats in decent shape dibs on that two!

also, how do your rotors and brake pads look?

Bought From:
      CB7 Sleeper
      illestatus
      HondaFan81

My Ride:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
        Dibs on the first two for sure! (what does the suspension look like on the front passengers side?)

If thats in decent shape dibs on that two!

also, how do your rotors and brake pads look?
        Mark, when can you pick up the lip kit? Would it be possible for you to grab it by Wednesday? I have a fine to pay and it would really help me out.

Also, the shock/spring combo is in decent shape. The front shocks could probably stand to be replaced because they were somewhat blown before I even swapped the car but I drove on them for a while and the ride quality is still pretty nice. I didn't notice much of a difference at all from the original ride when they were new.

Rotors and pads, you probably don't want. Haha

Comment

Also forgot to mention that I have..
          A set of Versus Group B sideskirts! (Also discontinued and rare) - $150
          OEM spoiler painted seattle silver with working LEDs - $40
          Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 09-26-2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Kevin, how much would you sell just the motor for?
            I have a CD5 friend thats in the market for an upgrade.

Comment

Tein coil springs were good on Kevin's car, KYB shocks were blown all around. I could tell the difference in ride quality, given my experience with these car's suspension. Definitely replace the shocks with something that can handle the Tein springs or they will blown prematurely.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                Kevin, how much would you sell just the motor for?
                I have a CD5 friend thats in the market for an upgrade.
                Motor and trans stay connected to the car, $700

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                Tein coil springs were good on Kevin's car, KYB shocks were blown all around. I could tell the difference in ride quality, given my experience with these car's suspension. Definitely replace the shocks with something that can handle the Tein springs or they will blown prematurely.
                Cisco is the man on this one, but to whoever is still interested, let me know. Maybe some Koni yellows with the springs and youd have a good combo

Comment

Kevin's Lips

After some serious Heat Gun work and what not Kevin's Lips are installed.

(Still need to adjust and paint the rear lip, but so far so good!)

http://img638.imageshack.us/slidesho...?id=asdfjt.jpg

Bought From:
                  CB7 Sleeper
                  illestatus
                  HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post

Cisco is the man on this one, but to whoever is still interested, let me know. Maybe some Koni yellows with the springs and youd have a good combo
                    I agree or maybe Tokico Illuminas may handle them. People commonly try to get by with cheap shocks and lowering springs for the look, but suffer ride quality later only to spend money on shocks again. In the end you save, look at it that way.

Buying Teins from Kevin for cheap will save too.

Comment

My body work is almost complete!!! So soon I'll be putting my brand spanking new paint gun to good use with my Jet Black metallic paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                        After some serious Heat Gun work and what not Kevin's Lips are installed. [/url]
                        That's what she said.

Comment

Swap Hopefully Soon...

Does anybody know anyone in MI, preferably a very Honda savvy person like Cisco, that would be able to perform my swap (simple pull both motors from both cars, and install the F20A swap engine and tranny into my new DX).

I'm willing to drop around $500 on labor costs and tow the totaled car to the location as well as tow the totaled CB7 and old F22 away after the swap is performed. I'll put half the labor cost down when both cars are dropped off and the last half upon swap completion.

- I'd like the swap done in a timely fashion, maybe 3 weeks downtime at the most.
                          - I'd want to make sure all the motors special functions work, such as the IAB system.
                          - All my newer parts from when I first performed the swap like my tranny hoses and radiator hoses must be reused.
                          - I'd like regular progress updates and a general idea of what's going on with my cars via email or phone.
                          - The swap should have the proper lubrication and start up procedure performed, and I'd also like a proper "break-in" of the motor and tranny before I pick it up. (Since it has been sitting a while and all the fluids are going to be drained and such.)
                          - I want to be able to drive my freshly swapped DX home and I'd like it to be running like new just as Cisco had it in the last car.
                          - I will not hold the person performing the swap responsible for any issues or repairs I run into down the road.

So if anybody knows anyone reputable that has some general knowledge of Hondas, let me know!

And Cisco if you somehow find the time, or this offer interests you at all, let me know as well. I'm actually willing to drop more on labor pay if you decide you can do it. Just something for you to keep in mind, I know you're really busy and you've got the wife and all those other responsibilities but I just wanted to throw this out at ya man.

Thanks everybody, I'm thinking winter time for the swap or early spring.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                            That's what she said.
                            hahaha!

Bought From:
                            CB7 Sleeper
                            illestatus
                            HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Kevin, I'm curious and have questions...

1) When will you have $500 labor money, extra $200 for miscellaneous swap supplies and tow related money to/from the work location saved up?

2) What fluids were drained off F20A swap setup?

3) Have you checked F20A engine & tranny over to MAKE SURE no damage occurred? No holes in the block or tranny casings from the accident?

4) Did you purchase new radiator? (www.radiators.com)

5) Has ANYTHING been touched on the F20A motor or tranny swap? If so, list everything touched, loosened, changed, etc.

6) Also, does this involve suspension or brake repair at all?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                                Kevin, I'm curious and have questions...

1) When will you have $500 labor money, extra $200 for miscellaneous swap supplies and tow related money to/from the work location saved up?

2) What fluids were drained off F20A swap setup?

3) Have you checked F20A engine & tranny over to MAKE SURE no damage occurred? No holes in the block or tranny casings from the accident?

4) Did you purchase new radiator? (www.radiators.com)

5) Has ANYTHING been touched on the F20A motor or tranny swap? If so, list everything touched, loosened, changed, etc.

6) Also, does this involve suspension or brake repair at all?
                                1) End of winter most likely, I'm looking for a job.

2) Nothing drained, I still go out and start it regularly and check fluids, etc.

3) No damage, like I said, still start it regularly making sure coolant is full in the radiator, etc.

4) No, but the radiator in my new DX is fine.

5) Nothing has been touched.

6) No just engine and transmission swap.

Comment

Working...
                                X