This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    Nate, looking forward to seeing your car in person next year. I'll probably bring tools again for those I have not set base idle and ignition timing for.
    Good! because we didn't get to mine last meet either!

Bought From:
    CB7 Sleeper
    illestatus
    HondaFan81

My Ride:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
      hey guys any one need some turbos lol. I found two tiny turbos one turbo spec off an old mazda and on off of a plymouth lasser lol. when i saw these i nearly laughed my ass off because of the size.
      Link? I could use a good laugh.

Bought From:
      CB7 Sleeper
      illestatus
      HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

if they were on the net i would give you a link but they are in the junk yard here in town. the turbo spec was no bigger than my nut sack( vulgar i know but so is the size of the turbo) and the one off the laser was a little smaller and about an inch thinner, and i am talking about the turbine housing not the whole thing.

EDIT: Nate don't be a three day old used douche sitting in the bottom of the trash under your girlfriends pads, not cool.

we all love our new members right?
        Last edited by megarock15; 12-24-2010, 04:04 AM.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
        91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
        funds for swap:$000.00
        Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
        Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Merry Christmas guys

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
            hey cisco can i put the a6 oil cooler on my a1? would it make any difference? and what do i need to check to get my dome light and trunk light to work? also the rear defrost doesnt work (i cant remember if it did in the first place) um let me think oh yeah so i havent been able to get my radiator fans to work since the accident what do you think i should check? they are plugged in and as far as i have noticed there is no wire damage?
            If all your questions refer to the red Accord, it has an F22a4 engine. Yes, you can transfer the A6 oil cooler, but you will need the oil cooler base, new O-ring, 2 new oil cooler coolant hoses and the A6 water pipe to make it work properly. Honestly, it is not worth putting on unless you put more serious mods onto the engine.

Never paid attention to the trunk light in that car. Dome light work when you switch it on manually, but when switch set to middle and doors open I do not think it did.

Rear defrost always worked great in that car, so I don't know what's going on there.

The cooling fans have always worked in that car, must have been from accident they do not now. The thermoswitches should be fine since they are located on engine and not near front bumper area. I would check fan wiring and fan motors, all that is located in front bumper area and could have been affected.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
              2 people have already stated where they are.
              You, are in Clarkston.

Think about it, Clarkston isn't far from both places that were said.
              Farmington Hills and Ann arbor aren't close. They're not far, but they're not close. If you're referring to somewhere else in the 50+ pages, well I'm not going to read those.
              Last edited by GeoffM; 12-28-2010, 02:05 AM.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
                Farmington Hills and Ann arbor aren't close. They're not far, but they're not close. If you're referring to somewhere else in the 50+ pages, well I'm not going to read those.
                I think you're a little spoiled by other car forums or something. There aren't that many people in Michigan who are regulars on this forum, unlike maybe some other larger sites you may have seen. You need to understand that that's the closest you're going to get to anyone else in this regional group, so you'll just have to deal with us :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                  I think you're a little spoiled by other car forums or something. There aren't that many people in Michigan who are regulars on this forum, unlike maybe some other larger sites you may have seen. You need to understand that that's the closest you're going to get to anyone else in this regional group, so you'll just have to deal with us :-)
                  Not spoiled, but this is the first and only forum I've ever been on.
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

All new gaskets are in my possession.
                    Waiting on little bit more money for new muffler and A6 parts.

Comment

Ann Arbor and Farmington Hills are within an hour drive.
                      Doesnt seem very far, at all.

For myself though, im on the other side of the state.
                      Thats far.

Comment

Not spoiled, but this is the first and only forum I've ever been on.
                        WELCOME! hahah! don't mind the other kiddies. Their Bark is a lot bigger than their bite. lol

Just FYI: In all reality, anyone under an hours drive for just about any car forum is pretty close. :P

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                        Ann Arbor and Farmington Hills are within an hour drive.
                        Doesnt seem very far, at all.

For myself though, im on the other side of the state.
                        Thats far.
                        ME 2! lol

( iiiit would be nice to have Cisco a little closer... >.> perhaps... my basement! muahaha :P )

Bought From:
                        CB7 Sleeper
                        illestatus
                        HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

man its been nearly a page and a half since i have heard from kevin i want to know what kind of stealth bomber kevin is making?

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                          funds for swap:$000.00
                          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                            WELCOME! hahah! don't mind the other kiddies. Their Bark is a lot bigger than their bite. lol
                            Im really not a mean guy.
                            Its just when the answers to your questions are obvious and you have to ask.
                            Hits the nerve a little bit.

And then you get defensive when i say something about it.
                            Thats where things got off wrong on your part and especially when i pointed the answers out to you.

So, Once Again. I am sorry for being an ass

Comment

Roof Rack

Hey Guys!

I am considering selling my Thule roof rack.

4 Towers
                              2 Poles
                              1 Wind Visor

I need some money for school books. I paid $235 for it.

PM me any offers.

I am kinda sad if I see it go... but then again, I need the money... :/

Bought From:
                              CB7 Sleeper
                              illestatus
                              HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Woah woah woah, new members?!
                                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                                X