Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly IMO kevins new cb has a super fly two tone paint job that is satin black on top and red below the door trim!!! i saw it in person and i think its pretty effin sweet even though he needs a good high flow cat because his car sounds like an RC car! lol JK homie

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
    91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
    funds for swap:$000.00
    Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
    Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
      Strictly IMO kevins new cb has a super fly two tone paint job that is satin black on top and red below the door trim!!! i saw it in person and i think its pretty effin sweet even though he needs a good high flow cat because his car sounds like an RC car! lol JK homie
      Shut up Scott! I'm in the body work processs. Haha.

And ever since you mentioned it, I was listening to my car on the way home thinking, "That's not right..." and when I got home I checked my exhaust out and the last piece of my *ehem* OBX exhaust system *ehem, came loose because I'm guessing I didn't tighten it up enough. Sooo, I bought another gasket and tightened err up good. Nowww it sounds much nicer.
      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Also, brake light problem solved. It was the little brake light sensor boxes or whatever they are on the outer tail lights. I forgot to swap them over to my other set of tails when I did my trunk swap..Derrrr. So now I'll show an officer and not have to pay the $70 dollar ticket, and then all I have to worry about is the $80 dollar ticket for not having my license on me and actually not having a license at all at the moment... Wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
          Also, brake light problem solved. It was the little brake light sensor boxes or whatever they are on the outer tail lights. I forgot to swap them over to my other set of tails when I did my trunk swap..Derrrr. So now I'll show an officer and not have to pay the $70 dollar ticket, and then all I have to worry about is the $80 dollar ticket for not having my license on me and actually not having a license at all at the moment... Wish me luck.
          Unbelievable. You are still getting tickets like it is your job. You really need to take care of that man. Excuses only work the first couple times.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
            Unbelievable. You are still getting tickets like it is your job. You really need to take care of that man. Excuses only work the first couple times.
            Yeahhh, I was good for a while. I've been driving waaay mellower lately, on a count of I don't exactly have a license right now. But of course, I still manage to find a way to get pulled over..

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
              Yeahhh, I was good for a while. I've been driving waaay mellower lately, on a count of I don't exactly have a license right now. But of course, I still manage to find a way to get pulled over..
              You do have quite the nack for that.... Sad thing is, it is tied to the one thing you love....driving cars.

Comment

So I got a little story for you fellas.

As you all know, ive been looking for a new ride. Well today i thought i had found it!
                I was searching on craigslist for hours, then suddenly one ad caught my eye. ***92 Honda Accord***, it said. With a shocked and giddy look on my face, i click on it! It was a flawless 92 Seattle Silver Ex Coupe. As my jaw hit the floor I quick dialed the number and it rang for what seemed like an hour, then when the guy answered I quickly said, "is it a 5 speed" and he said, "yes". I asked if there was anything mechaniclly wrong with the car and he said with a confident tone of voice, "there isnt a damn thing wrong with it! It was VERY well maintained and stored in the garage every winter". Then I asked the one question that was gonna make or break this deal, How much are you asking for this car........And he said,...................... $600 dollars.

At this moment I have completely shit my pants! haha. so i told the guy i was very very interested and i was gonna come to his house and buy it today. He said Awesome when can i expect to see you, I told him a half hour. I hung up the phone jumped in the car and started my journey to git this bitch.

Half way there he calls, I answer somewhat confused. And he says, " Hey man, Im sorry but I just sold it to my neighbor" and he hung up. I slammed on the brakes, sat there for a minute and almost cried a bit but shortly after started getting some very violent thoughts. So i just smoked a cigarett and went home.

And thats what i did today.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post

As you all know, ive been looking for a new ride. Well today i thought i had found it!
                  I was searching on craigslist for hours, then suddenly one ad caught my eye. ***92 Honda Accord***, it said. With a shocked and giddy look on my face, i click on it! It was a flawless 92 Seattle Silver Ex Coupe. As my jaw hit the floor I quick dialed the number and it rang for what seemed like an hour, then when the guy answered I quickly said, "is it a 5 speed" and he said, "yes". I asked if there was anything mechaniclly wrong with the car and he said with a confident tone of voice, "there isnt a damn thing wrong with it! It was VERY well maintained and stored in the garage every winter". Then I asked the one question that was gonna make or break this deal, How much are you asking for this car........And he said,...................... $600 dollars.

At this moment I have completely shit my pants! haha. so i told the guy i was very very interested and i was gonna come to his house and buy it today. He said Awesome when can i expect to see you, I told him a half hour. I hung up the phone jumped in the car and started my journey to git this bitch.

Half way there he calls, I answer somewhat confused. And he says, " Hey man, Im sorry but I just sold it to my neighbor" and he hung up. I slammed on the brakes, sat there for a minute and almost cried a bit but shortly after started getting some very violent thoughts. So i just smoked a cigarett and went home.

Damn.........

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post

DAMN BRO! NOT COOL!

Bought From:
                    CB7 Sleeper
                    illestatus
                    HondaFan81

My Ride:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Nate, that just sounds fishy. Not saying it could not happen, but does sound shady. Either way man, with that kind of character you would not want to buy from a guy like that anyhow regardless of car condition.

Keep on the search!!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                        Nate, that just sounds fishy. Not saying it could not happen, but does sound shady. Either way man, with that kind of character you would not want to buy from a guy like that anyhow regardless of car condition.

Keep on the search!!
                        True story i swear.
                        Deffinantly still on the hunt. I hate driving this damn Taurus. lol

Comment

Hey guys,
                          Stopping by to say Hi.
                          And to ask for your help.

Still looking for a new CB so do me a favor and keep an eye out for preferably a 92-93 5 speed with a solid body.

Thanks

Comment

Hey guys, things aren't looking too bright for me right now. I won't go into detail, but I may not see you fellas until after the winter season passes. Just giving you guys a heads up in case you don't hear from me for a while.

Comment

Oh momma im in fear for my life from the long arm of the law hang mann is coming down from the gallows and i dont have very long oh momma i can hear you a crying your so scared and all alone lol the jig is up and they've finally found you lol i dedicate this song for you kevin gotta love the styx

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                              funds for swap:$000.00
                              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Well, seems like more and more family/unexpected plans are coming about in my life. I doubt I'll be able to organize something before winter.

Let's just plan for spring, soon as weather breaks for the better.

Everyone take advantage of the time to get their rides ready!!! I'd really like to get a nice cruise and BBQ going.

Comment

Working...
                                X