Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Kevin, I'm passing on this. Besides, I would not be available until spring 2011 at earliest. Even then, no guarantee.
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-10-2010, 04:15 PM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
      Sorry Kevin, I'm passing on this. Besides, I would not be available until spring 2011 at earliest. Even then, no guarantee.
      Alright man. It's all good. Maybe this is something I could attempt myself, just for the experience and learning aspect. Who knows?
      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

He i help you with this swap will you help of with mine when the time comes

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
        91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
        funds for swap:$000.00
        Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
        Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
          He i help you with this swap will you help of with mine when the time comes
          I'll keep that in mind!

Comment

Gotta show love for my brotha maine maybe we could work something out for those springs to

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
            91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
            funds for swap:$000.00
            Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
            Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Check out my "for sale" thread in signature, will consider reasonable offers on parts I have listed. Want to get rid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                Check out my "for sale" thread in signature, will consider reasonable offers on parts I have listed. Want to get rid of them.

Do you still have the speakers? I want to replace all 4 of mine (front and rear).

I need something to tide me over until i get my system put in... :/

Bought From:
                CB7 Sleeper
                illestatus
                HondaFan81

My Ride:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                  Do you still have the speakers? I want to replace all 4 of mine (front and rear).

I need something to tide me over until i get my system put in... :/
                  PM'd. Get at me soon, can ship package tonight & ship tomorrow.

Comment

Still have my side skirts if anybody wants them, $110 picked up. Mark they'd go well with your front and rear lips!

Also, got the car all sanded down and prepped for paint guys! I'm gonna get up around 7 AM tomorrow and start taping everything off so I can spray it!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      Still have my side skirts if anybody wants them, $110 picked up. Mark they'd go well with your front and rear lips!

Also, got the car all sanded down and prepped for paint guys! I'm gonna get up around 7 AM tomorrow and start taping everything off so I can spray it!
                      What Grit did you get down to? And did you prime everything first?

Bought From:
                      CB7 Sleeper
                      illestatus
                      HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Painteddd

More pictures soon, it looks dammmn good though. You wouldn't believe it in person, considering the conditions I painted it in.

EDIT: Oh and yes, that is my totaled CB still sitting in my backyard behind my new DX..And yes I did use it as practice while I adjusted the pressure/spray on my gun before I started spraying the DX. Hehe

Comment

I cant wait to see a better picture.
                          Especially after its been wet sanded and buffed.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post

More pictures soon, it looks dammmn good though. You wouldn't believe it in person, considering the conditions I painted it in.

EDIT: Oh and yes, that is my totaled CB still sitting in my backyard behind my new DX..And yes I did use it as practice while I adjusted the pressure/spray on my gun before I started spraying the DX. Hehe
                            sooooo.... >.>

When can i use your gun?

Bought From:
                            CB7 Sleeper
                            illestatus
                            HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Im trying not to get my hopes up but saturday im going to look at a 91 SE.
                              They said it needs a fuel pump, so it doesnt run due to that. What would be a cause of the fuel pump failing, what would it effect and what all should be replaced at the same time as the fuel pump?

Comment

Semi-call for help

Sooooooo this weekend, I have to remove both steering knuckles and change out the goddamn brake rotors. Does anyone wanna make the pilgrimage and give a brother a hand? I have the tools, just would like to shorten this process.

(231) 878-6490

Comment

Working...
                                X