No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a few things to do the temporary builds I'm doing.

1) Replacement lug studs
    2) NGK plug wires for the H22A
    3) Honda crankshaft pulley tool
    4) 12 x 1.5mm tap for the transmission bolt holes in the block
    5) 1/4-18 tap and 7/8 bit for balance shaft removal set screw
    6) knock sensor
    7) valve adjustment tool
    8) Permatex assembly lube
    9) Hondabond HT
    10) Brembo bleeders for the front
    11) bleeders for the rear
    12) H23A VTEC rods (141mm vs. 141.5mm)
    13) ABS front wheel sensors for the TL knuckles
    Last edited by Jarrett; 03-28-2015, 03:02 PM.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

New levers for my baby!

Bought the much needed Knock sensor. It's now installed, so it's time to finish up with my swap.

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Straight Success: You'll have to change your sig, it's not quite so cold where you are now - 60+ tomorrow?
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          Straight Success: You'll have to change your sig, it's not quite so cold where you are now - 60+ tomorrow?
          Will do.

New boots for the track.

Pick up some TCX S-R1 boots.

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Trying to make more progress on the engine build.

RDX 410cc injectors w/clips and a Rosko Racing billet fuel rail for the Euro R manifold to be used with those injectors. The seller also included a bunch of AN fittings and an inline filter. I already made up my fuel line so I guess I'll just keep these as spares. Also, all four of these injectors weigh about what one of the OBD1 injectors weighs. I don't mean to say that has an impact on performance, just thought it was noteworthy.

Last edited by Jarrett; 04-06-2015, 04:32 PM.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Nice! I think I'm going with Hondata too.
              Last edited by Domesticated; 04-06-2015, 11:02 PM.
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Is there another NPT fitting for a fuel pressure gauge or a wet nitrous kit on that fuel rail? It's quite nice!
                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

The port between the two Allen heads is for the regulator and the one next to that is threaded for an NPT fitting for a gauge or nitrous fuel source. It is not a through hole, though. You would have to take a smaller drill bit and drill an opening through it before using it, though.

The new model has two NPT ports.

https://www.roskoracing.com/cgi-bin/...=200-018-BLACK

Comment

BEOWULF! And some other goodies for my other guns. I also ordered brass and Redding dies from Alexander Arms, so they should be here in 6 months lol.

Comment

I need to pick up one of those trs-25's for my ak pistol. It's a great optic for the price. I missed the sale PSA had unfortunately. They were selling them for $40

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I looked at a bunch of reviews and it seemed to be the best performer for under 200.

Comment

I had a friend buy 3 of them during the sale, he still won't sell me one hahaha

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

... if you call a rental a purchase, today I began the move from an apartment converted from a Victorian house to a townhouse with a garage today. Pretty excited, I can finally work on my car without having to go to my parents' house.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I got these in the mail today. They're from Hardrace and took a few weeks to get here. I ordered some spherical bearing lower shock mounts for the rear that should be here soon as well.

I purchased a '92-'95 Civic/'94-'01 Integra kit from Prothane before and it did not fit. I'm sure the smaller bushings would work, though. I'll give an update on that through my members' ride thread once I mess with them some more.

Comment

Shifter and rack bushings?

Comment

Working...
                                X