No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I didn't think about it before and I'm not taking them off the car right now.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

FYI - I got rid of my stock arms about 6 years ago, because they had seized on to rear subframe. So I can't compare them to the FFC arms. But when I do install these, I'll weigh my Megan arms, in case anyone is interested.

Last edited by Tishock; 04-25-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

A few more things came in the mail these past two weeks since I've been back home.

AEM EUGO wideband gauge and sensor

AEM 320 LPH E85 fuel pump

AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Kaizenspeed manual tensioner conversion and balance shaft eliminator install kit

Hondata S300 v3 w/ clear Phearable lid

Urethane exhaust hanger mounts

H22A P5P pistons (Euro-R/Type-R/Type-S)

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I was under my car the other day and I'm kind of concerned about clearances with the FFC arms. They look like they work fine on really low cars but I'm worried I may run into clearance issues with my exhaust because I'm not lowered as much.

Jarrett, I love the way you're going with your build! All these fantastic parts are going to make for such a fun car both handling wise and tuning wise.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                I haven't weighed them, but at least twice as heavy. The OE ones are just stamped steel. Not much material there.
                Not that this is the proper thread, but...

At least twice as heavy? But you haven' taken your OEM off the car or weighed both sets.

I have both sets off the car and have weighed both. The FFC are not twice as heavy. They are not lighter than the OEM, I'd say maybe they are the same amount. I did use my bathroom scale and with both in my hand they weighed between 5-6lbs which is pretty much exact same as the OEM.

Comment

Snap-On 1/2" drive electronic torque wrench. Paid more for this than I have for all but one of my CB7's.

Comment

That's been on my wishlist for a few years now.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      That's been on my wishlist for a few years now.
                      Mine as well. I was hanging out with a friend at Big O Tires where he works when the Snap-On truck showed up. We went in, I seen the torque wrench and bought it. I got it for $550 cash. Kinda hectic how we had to do it. It had to go on my friends account with them and I just paid my friend the money.

Comment

bought this yesterday. Cant say no to an awesome running $500 truck, with a bulletproof engine and trans combo with only 100k original miles.

Comment

^^^ By bullet proof you must mean 300 six. As for trans... ZF5?

Comment

A bulletproof ford? That's some kinda joke right? Never heard that one before haha

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                              ^^^ By bullet proof you must mean 300 six. As for trans... ZF5?
                              yes sir the good old 4.9 straight six with the zf5 trans. its a straight up no frills truck, but that just means less shit to break
                              Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                              A bulletproof ford? That's some kinda joke right? Never heard that one before haha
                              This is pretty much the last body style of the "real" ford trucks.1996 and before always ran strong and were pretty reliable. Only issues were with the auto trans (doesnt affect me) and rust (look at my truck) lol

Comment

All stock unicorn 5 speed SE trim.

My 6th gen accord thread
                                99 Miata

Comment

Working...
                                X