Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s.green View Post
    Nice!!! I finally got my Super working. I have an NES, Super, N64, and a Wii. We have a PS2 as well...not sure why..lol.

Love my classic games.
    I still have my NES, SNES, PS1 and and an XBox. Just can't force myself to sell/give them away. I drug out the SNES and was playing DKC before Christmas. That game was way ahead of it's time!
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by s.green View Post
      Yes, It's Buell. I couldn't get this thing to show the picture again. Anywho, '03 Blast, nice starter bike, needs modification. Named her Julia.
      Awesome! Buells always turn heads. Really makes people think when they see a sport bike but it sounds like a Harley hahaha.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Took a few weeks to piece this together via Ebay and Amazon. For some reason the person who sold me the base sent two of them. Forgot to place the plexiglas pieces in the shot.

$35.62 total

This would have been very helpful when I was working on friends gs400

Last edited by Tishock; 02-02-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Where did you get the slim screwdriver? I'd get a ton of use out of that. No more having to remove a rim to get at screws in the wheel well, for starters.

... I don't know what I'm looking at in that first photo. At least, not its uses.
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-02-2016, 06:42 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

It's a burette. In this application it seems that it will be used to measure the volume of combustion chambers.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Where did you get the slim screwdriver? I'd get a ton of use out of that. No more having to remove a rim to get at screws in the wheel well, for starters.
              They sell something similar at Advance in kits. Usually found under the counter. Can't say that it's as low clearance as the one he got, but it does the job for most applications.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

... I don't know what I'm looking at in that first photo. At least, not its uses.
                On Amazon. There are others available, but I like the ratcheting low profile that this one has. You can even reduce the profile even lower if you grind down the bits. Also, this one actually comes from Japan so it took almost a month to arrive. Harbor Freight has one available, but the reviews aren't very good since they changed the design.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...etailpage_o03_

And yes, the 100ml (1ml = 1cc) Burett kit I assembled is so I can measure the combustion chamber volume in 0.2 increments. Proform's kit goes for around $140 (left) and JEGS Economy Cylinder Head CC Kit goes for $20 (right)

Comment

I always just used a 1/4" drive ratchet with a 1/4" socket on it. Accepts your typical screwdriver bits perfectly.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                    I always just used a 1/4" drive ratchet with a 1/4" socket on it. Accepts your typical screwdriver bits perfectly.
                    I do this as well, but that's almost 2 inches compared to only 21mm. And would have come in handy on several occasions.

Comment

Picked this up this past Saturday morning from some clueless facebook kid. He seemed like nice kid but clearly didnt know much about cars. The car looks great from a distance. But once you look closely, you clearly see all the horrible things that were done to it. When I picked it up, the engine ran but the transmission wasnt working. And there are several other issues I have to deal with. But the really sad thing is most these issues are easy fixes. I already fixed tranny and some of the harness. This car was abused. If it wasn't for the right front damage, I would have restored it to its former glory.

Purchased this for the 24hrs of Lemons races. I'm going to make an MRT for this one soon.

Here is one example of what was done to this car. I wonder how he lost control and cause the right front damage? Yup, thats right. He actually did this to his suspension. Oh, and he told me he topped this out at 130mph once. This is driving next to you on the freeway!!!

Last edited by Tishock; 03-02-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Can you wiggle it by hand? Or is that a break resulting from the impact? Yeesh, I think from now on if I see a cheaply modified car I'll quickly put some distance between us, one way or another.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Its a cheap Chinese coilover sleeve kit on stock shocks installed upside down All four corners looked like this. Hell he didn't even use the locking ring. Its hard to tell from the pic above but the car is actually leaning to one side.

Comment

So this is an automatic? I am asking because I am going to be on this 24 hr race team at Button willow! The wife granted her permission! Oh, and what struts are replacing these?
                            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Those Coilovers, dude... That kid is lucky to be alive. Probably one of those "my roof rack is for downforce" or "shit pulls hard as fuck" kids.

I'm still baffled at how he thought putting something on like that seemed like a good idea. You should let him know to never touch a car again.

Comment

Those are worse than stock shocks, Monroe blues..
                                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                                X