No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered some new wheels to add to the Accord build list!

MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
      Picked this up this past Saturday morning from some clueless facebook kid. He seemed like nice kid but clearly didnt know much about cars. The car looks great from a distance. But once you look closely, you clearly see all the horrible things that were done to it. When I picked it up, the engine ran but the transmission wasnt working. And there are several other issues I have to deal with. But the really sad thing is most these issues are easy fixes. I already fixed tranny and some of the harness. This car was abused. If it wasn't for the right front damage, I would have restored it to its former glory.

Purchased this for the 24hrs of Lemons races. I'm going to make an MRT for this one soon.

Here is one example of what was done to this car. I wonder how he lost control and cause the right front damage? Yup, thats right. He actually did this to his suspension. Oh, and he told me he topped this out at 130mph once. This is what's driving next to you on the freeway!!!

That's weak sauce brotato chip. What is that like a four finger gap?
      ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Comment

tishock you're making me hungry
          for a build thread that is.
          CB7TUNER.com
          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Decided to get one of these bad boys.

Comment

Needed a replacement for what I lost, but also upgraded.
              Spring assisted opening lock back.
              Tanto style tip
              Serrations
              Nice tight blade tolerances, no wobble out of the package
              Hefty 131 grams.

No Identification marks on blade as to grade. ("Black oxidized stainless")
              NOT made in the USA
              29 bucks + Tax

Comment

Boss bought me a new HVAC set up for work and got to keep the old stuff. On my way to getting HVAC and CPO certifications. Company policy says everything has to be given a cash value so I paid $3.00.

JB Industries Eliminator DV-6E-250 6cfm deep vacuum pump. 120v. These run about $300 new.

Inficon Vortex 714-202-G1 dual refrigerant recovery machine 115V 1 HP. These are about $600 new.

JB Industries R22/R12 manifold gauge set. These are old. Like prolly valued at 50 60 bucks. I'll likely buy a set of nice Mastercool gauges to go along with everything.

I also have an empty vacuumed 30lb recovery bottle to pick up from the shop tomorrow. Prolly cost me another $3.00.

Comment

Last two engine mounts and a replacement shift cable cover I needed for my RSX, plus a set of crow feet wrenches just to get one nut off an overly long stud. I'll probably never need that tool for anything else, but it's nice to have. The car's been running for a few days now, since I knew these two were swappable without the engine out. Got 'em done in under an hour!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Remember this little guy?

This is the largest one I could find online. I have plans for him.

Comment

I've been wanting this thing for so long. Now I only have the month long wait for it to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        I've been wanting this thing for so long. Now I only have the month long wait for it to be made.
                        Thats all kinds of sexy. Totally fits the look of your car.

Comment

Crow feet own inner tie rod lock nuts but other than that yeah they just own space in the tool box.
                          ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

I've been listening to Tech N9ne for just over a decade now, and somehow never got around to checking out any other artists from Strange Music. Rap isn't my biggest genre; I've got a few artists I listen to and have pretty much stuck with them. Saw this at Best Buy, I've been liking their style when they appear in Tech's albums... god I'm loving these guys. They've got a bit of an underground vibe to their sound, and it's generally more laid back than the "harder" stuff I grew up on. I definitely need to get the rest of their material.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Rebuilt my new-to-me cordless ratchet with a 1/2" anvil. It was really easy and relatively cheap too. I now have a total of three IR 20v cordless tools. I think I need two more to complete my collection.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Cost $80 for online class. Much easier than Missouri, which I had previously.

Last edited by H311RA151N; 03-05-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X