No announcement yet.

your funniest sex fail..... go ahead confess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i've given up before because of being slaughtered drunk. I was just too damn tired and too drunk after a while lol. It just wasn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
      NO she farted then she was doing a b.j., she then rode me for a while and thats when I started to laugh. Then I made" he" let me get it doggy-style. LMAO!!!
      am I the only one caught the fact that you said he let me hit it doggy style

that my friend really counts as a sex fail
      needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Lol. We're starting to see what all of the farting was about.

Comment

LMAO!!! That was hillarious. Yu know I a meant she brother. I am a taco man not a sausage eater.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

LMAO!!! That was hillarious. Yu know I a meant she brother. I am a taco man not a sausage eater.
            I know , but if I didn,t point that out some one else would have , but it was funnier than shit still lmao
            needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              I thought so lol. I still fuck with her about to this day. It was funny as hell to me. She didn't seem to find the humor in it though. Then again if had just gotten cum shot across my teeth and face when i wasn't expecting it I probably wouldn't be too happy either. In her hair too lmfao.
              hahahahah your crazy... why would you be in this position anyway??? brandon.... is there something your not telling us??

Originally posted by ddcb7 View Post
              well one time i was having sex with my ex and right when i pulled out she queefed, and that shit was funny but one time when i was having sex with my gf, i was in the same position and it just reminded me of it and i just started to laugh while having sex and she pulled away and i didnt know what to say to her why i was laughing. she got really mad, but whatever! good times!
              Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              Accidentally my ass.

ssshhhh dont be telling people bro!!!! lol

So this one happened to me a while back. I met me a girl that was just about 5' even. We talked for a while and then we finally decide to go out on a date. We go and have dinner at this little Italian resturant. We then headed to the bar that I usually go to down here in downtown. I run in to an ex-fling I had. She was like so this is the new whore you are talking to. I was thinking to my self,"The shit is about to hit the fan". Well the new girl leans over looks her in the face and say's,"Yeah I am the new whore". She then grabs my dick and kisses me. Keep in mind that this was the first time we went out since we met. we have a few and then we head back to her place. Have a few more there and then I am feeling good.

We start kissing and one thing leads to another. I was going down tearing that shit up and she farts. She and I start to laugh and then I gagged. I guess it was the drunk in us. We try to shake it off but it was done. She tries to go down on me and I was like ok maybe she is gonna save it. Well I get back into it and she gets on top and as we are doning our thing I start to laugh. She is slowing down and asks why am I laughing. I told her I couldn't shake off the fact that she farted. I try to make it up to her and get her doggy-style. Well I start smashing it and then low and behold I fart.

I am thinking maybe she didn't here. But she did. Damn that Italian Resturant!

FAIL x2
              awesome... sex fart always entertaining....9

Originally posted by starchland View Post
              damn doggystyle after a fart? thats just staring the beast in the eye and remember heat rises
              hahahha very true
              NO she farted then she was doing a b.j., she then rode me for a while and thats when I started to laugh. Then I made he let me get it doggy-style. LMAO!!!
              a reverse blumpkin....lol
              It was funny because I was catching a hell of a buzz and she was damn near drunk. Drunk sex is the best. Funny as hell too. You also go longer with a buzz. atleast I do
              this is true

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              Yeah i've given up before because of being slaughtered drunk. I was just too damn tired and too drunk after a while lol. It just wasn't going to happen.
              hahaha.....

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
              am I the only one caught the fact that you said he let me hit it doggy style

that my friend really counts as a sex fail
              actually if you read it correctly it says "he let me get it doggy style"....... soooo yeah thats a double fail.... hehehehehe

yeah... cock taco... no im just kidding bro.....

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
              I know , but if I didn,t point that out some one else would have , but it was funnier than shit still lmao
              hahah very true
              DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Working...
              X