My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Harrington & Richardson. Been around since 1871

Comment

nice tactical shotgun man.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMO View Post
          H&R Pardener 12 Gauge. 18.5", 6 round capacity, aftermarket adjustable stock with 3 round extra capacity, aftermarket foregrip, aftermarket pump, tactical UTG LED flashlight and adjustable laser, M86 tactical mount, Nc STAR 4 recticle reflex red dot sight with 7 levels of brightness, and a Blackhawk 15 round sling.
          Didn't you post in another thread that you are a felon?
          If I'm mistaken, sorry.
          90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

Ive got a Springfield XD9 9mm Handgun with Nightsights. i'll Post pics later. i don't have too many plus my work computer doesn't let me ascess my facebook to get to my pictures

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

SKS with an extended mag's, CZ-75B and OKO holographic sight/extended mag, few scoped 22 LR's, few old single barrel 12 gauges.
              Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 06-28-2012, 04:08 PM.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                nice tactical shotgun man.
                Thank you. Its no mossberg rolling thunder tho. You would be suprised at how cheap it is to buy a plain jane gun, and do the mods yourself.

H.M. I had whats called an S.I.S. or S.E.S. I was a felon until i completed my probation (the 26th of this month.) Ive had "your still in trouble" in my brian for along time now and i think i forgot to mention my deal was about over in the post your refering to. Ive been iching to post this shotgun up on this thread ever since i joined! But nice catch tho! Im always paying attention on here to things like this aswell. That way when i ask for help, i know the good people from the shady.
                Last edited by H311RA151N; 06-29-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                  Ive got a Springfield XD9 9mm Handgun with Nightsights. i'll Post pics later. i don't have too many plus my work computer doesn't let me ascess my facebook to get to my pictures
                  Please do! Ill try to get a pic of my gfs S&W .357 here soon. Im wanting a Beretta PX4 Storm with 15rd capacity!

Comment

That shotgun is pretty sweet. Did you buy it or was it given to you? Did you buy it with all of the add ons? Get more photos up, lol
                    My Car

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                      That shotgun is pretty sweet. Did you buy it or was it given to you? Did you buy it with all of the add ons? Get more photos up, lol
                      Ok lol. Ill tell you as much as i can.

This is a replica of the Remington 870. They dont make any H&R Pardener parts. You will have to use 870 parts. Every piece of the gun is the same as the 870 but the barrel.

This shotgun uses 2 3/4" or 3" shells.

I bought the shotgun from Academy sports for $200. I got all the mods from Amazon. I think everything together cost me about $240. I bought some ammo from Academy sports like $35 worth. All together i spent $505.

There is an NEF H&R pardener aswell. Its comes fatory as a tactical but dosent have half as much neat stuff as mine does.

The only thing left for mine would be a heat shield, and a muzzle for the end of the barrel. Or get better quality mods that i already have.

Im having a barrel custom made for this shotgun. The one that comes with it is a smooth bore and i want a rifled bore so i can use 3" slugs and not risk destroying my current barrel. This will allow me to use my red dot the way its meant to be used. I have shot one 3" slug thru it already made by Hornady and it didnt kick as hard as i thought it would, but it put a massive hole in a piece of 3/4" plywood and destroyed 3 cap block cinder blocks behind it.

With that being said the reason i bought this shotgun is for hunting wild boar and looking cool doing it. Thats also why i want to use slugs.

The M86 tactical mount covers the serial number. Idk if this is a problem, it might be.

EDIT: The Remington 870 is know to be the most durable shotgun available to civilians. The AA12 is known to be the most durable shotgun to the military.
                      Last edited by H311RA151N; 11-09-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

^ i love the garand. trying to find one. gotta love that DING when you're empty. nothing like announcing to your enemy that you're reloading

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                            ^ i love the garand. trying to find one. gotta love that DING when you're empty. nothing like announcing to your enemy that you're reloading
                            The clip ping itself is not as loud as they say. In a real firefight it would be very hard to hear when guns from both side are firing at each other.

Yes , the Garand is an excellent rifle to play with.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Here's a vid of me shooting my AR-15 with a Slide Fire stock...

My AR-15 and Remington 870

Me with my AR-15

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Rule I: All Guns Are Always Loaded
                                Rule Ii: Never Let The Muzzle Cover Anything You Are Not Willing To Shoot
                                Rule Iii: Keep Your Finger Straight And Off The Trigger Until You Are Ready To Shoot
                                Rule Iv: Be Sure Of Your Target And Your Background
                                My Car

Comment

Working...
                                X