No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i need a little help. The wife lost all my paperwork for my one pistol and Im trying to sell it. Anybody have any idea how i could get a duplicate? Im currently waiting to hear back from the guy who did the transfer but he's the local DA and his plates pretty full right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
      So i need a little help. The wife lost all my paperwork for my one pistol and Im trying to sell it. Anybody have any idea how i could get a duplicate? Im currently waiting to hear back from the guy who did the transfer but he's the local DA and his plates pretty full right now.
      In Idaho we don't have paperwork on anything. We can trade handguns in the middle of a Wal-Mart parking lot if we wanted to without knowing anything about the other person. The only thing I could think about would be to talk to the sheriffs office. Be as transparent about the situation as possible.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

TN is the same way, you can buy and trade all day long, heck we even have FB groups for that purpose with no papers or tax involved. And theirs never been a shooting in my town that was intentional.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

You guys are lucky. Pa wants documentation for every pistol transaction that occurs. Rifles and shotguns are an open trade item though.

Comment

I'm moving to MI in a month and they're the same way as PA. Oh well. But I would just contact the sheriffs office.

Comment

Got a vest mount serpa holster for my m&p

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Got my paperwork situation taken care of. Traded my marlin 995, mossberg 500, and modified S&W SD40VE for a brand new M&P 40 Shield. Though i wish i could of gotten the Beretta 92fs Inox i had my eye on... Im still in love with this Shield. Its perfect for concealing and surprisingly doesn't have much recoil for its size.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
                  Got my paperwork situation taken care of. Traded my marlin 995, mossberg 500, and modified S&W SD40VE for a brand new M&P 40 Shield. Though i wish i could of gotten the Beretta 92fs Inox i had my eye on... Im still in love with this Shield. Its perfect for concealing and surprisingly doesn't have much recoil for its size.
                  You traded all that for a shield? They're like 400 dollars? Great gun, but I don't think that was worth the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                    You traded all that for a shield? They're like 400 dollars? Great gun, but I don't think that was worth the trade.

My thoughts exactly, even that pos SW is worth like 250.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Nice to see CBtuner is a firearm community as well
                      To list a few -

Marlin 60 (22lr my first love lol)
                      Tau.rus slim P.T40
                      FE.G 9 (Browning hipower twin, retarded accurate)
                      Spri.ngfield x.dm 9 (19+1 )
                      Sta.g arms AR with some custom goodies
                      a few others and hoping to get my brothers Keltec RFB love that thing..

Pop vTec

Comment

So I found my next purchase. I have been planning on buying another XD-M. I wanted the 9mm 5.25". But I saw this last week and haven't been able to stop looking at it. I also want to put an RMR on it. It's a S&W 629 Stealth 44 mag. I should be able to afford it in July once I get settled into my new job and place of living after graduating in a few weeks. It's a damn beautiful gun.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                          The mossberg was in pretty poor condition because the previous owner had a heat shield on it and scratched the barrel pretty bad. The marlin was also pretty rough. The only thing that had any real value was the Sd40ve... But like cars, all the modifications didn't add any value in the gun stores eyes. I was trying to sell the guns to friends and coworkers but nobody had any money to buy for the 2 weeks i was trying so i just cut my loses.

Comment

Anybody get anything new?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Ordered an aimpoint T1. It was on sale for 549.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Aimpoint...t-p/200030.htm
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Did you get the magnifier as well? I'm not a fan of red dots but thought for a while about putting a holographic with a magnifier on a flip to side mount on my 15-22.

Comment

Working...
                                X