No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SVT-40's are about $300 up here in Canada. I'm in the market for a S&W M&P .40 cal since that's my duty carry as of a week ago. It's a pretty sweet gun.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
      SVT-40's are about $300 up here in Canada. I'm in the market for a S&W M&P .40 cal since that's my duty carry as of a week ago. It's a pretty sweet gun.
      Yeah, you guys are lucky. They are banned for import in the US, so they are pretty pricey these days, usually around $1400-2000.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Yeah, you guys are lucky. They are banned for import in the US, so they are pretty pricey these days, usually around $1400-2000.
        Damn it, there was one local to me for 800 bucks.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Lucky is a relative term. I'd like to be able to buy an AK here or take an AR to the range without an Authorization to Transport form. :P
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
            Lucky is a relative term. I'd like to be able to buy an AK here or take an AR to the range without an Authorization to Transport form. :P
            Yea that sucks, but Canada is great... you get free insurance and shit
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

My "your graduating, moving out of state, and won't be able to buy a handgun for a while" gifts. The .22 is awesome. But I want a red dot and suppressor for it. About to go shoot the 10mm. I have some hydrashock rounds for the daily carry. I think they would tear some stuff up lol.

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Gonna put an oil filter on the 22?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Lol no, I want something slightly lower profile. Also I love the 10mm! I got some dies so I can really kick it up. I need a stiffer recoil spring. My brass is marking the outside of the side and flipping 20ft. Also if SHTF I would need gloves. Those VZ grips are beautiful, but the function very well lol. A bit rough. Triggers awesome from the factory. But the ammo I got feels about the same as my hot .40 loads, they likely are.
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Happy 4th everyone. In celebration I bought a 12ga

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

'Merica. Guns, Beer, and Explosives.
                      -Will

Comment

Here is all the firearms I will show at this time.

From the bottom:

Remington 870, extensively modified.
                        Savage .22LR
                        Ithaca M66 Super Single
                        Ishapore 2A1
                        Savage .308

The two pistols are:

Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm
                        Colt Defender .38 Special

Comment

It may not be a gun but...i think ill be buying a compound bow soon. Shot one this weekend along with my Bursa Thunder .380 and a 35 Remington. Shot the box...something just came over me....it was a awesome feeling...

Comment

Just picked up a Ruger SR9C w/ stainless slide for concealed carry.
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                              Just picked up a Ruger SR9C w/ stainless slide for concealed carry.
                              Can I get a pic by chance and maybe something to judge it's size by?

My GF has very small hands. I was thinking of a Sig P228 or a Ruger SR9C...

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                                Can I get a pic by chance and maybe something to judge it's size by?

My GF has very small hands. I was thinking of a Sig P228 or a Ruger SR9C...
                                Sure thing man, I'll try to get some for you within a day or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X