No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a STG44 found in a norwegian cabin in 1960, owned in my family since, made it legal to own last year throug a gun club. It`s really a fantastic weapon. Cost is free=)

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb3vtec View Post
      Its a STG44 found in a norwegian cabin in 1960, owned in my family since, made it legal to own last year throug a gun club. It`s really a fantastic weapon. Cost is free=)

Did you register it through atf?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

ATF? dont know what that is, i live in Norway...

Comment

Oh yea missed that, Norway is cool with guns. Must be nice.

Comment

it really is some times, last year the goverment and police had an arrangement where you coul come in with you illegal gun and get it legal if you signed up for a register, i also have a mauser m98 rifle from ww2 and a not so much legal weapon:

dont tell! =)

Comment

Refinished the barrel on my old .22 with a drill press and multiple types of emery cloth.

Didn't take a clear pic of the barrel before or when I was done, but the new blue finish is beautiful! Much better than the scratched and pitted surface before. I also put a picatinny rail on it because the uber old "air rifle" mount was slightly lacking.

I got a Mosin Nagant today, super happy with it. Shot a 3" group at 100 yards with open sights. I like how they're adjustable to 2000m lol.

Took it out today along with a few other things.

2" group at 30 yards with the .40
              3" group with the Mosin and the .22 at 100 yards
              0.6" group with the .338LM at 100 yards
              Hit the 12" target at 100 with the 1oz 3" slug

Hopegully I an bump the distance out to about 500+ with the .338LM thi weekend if I can find a place then it's onto 1000.
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

The Mosin with the bayonet on it. The rifle, bayonet, supplies, and 880 rounds of silver tip (armor piercing) was $290 shipped to my door.
                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I still haven't shot my mosin, been sitting in my safe for years.

Comment

Magpul Ctr stock, rps scope mount and utg 4x32 with lighted mil dot reticle.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I'm looking into getting a .22 rifle and highly modifying it, considering the price, the easy and cheap ammo, and the fast ability to shoot rapidly and stay on target at fairly good distances.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                        I'm looking into getting a .22 rifle and highly modifying it, considering the price, the easy and cheap ammo, and the fast ability to shoot rapidly and stay on target at fairly good distances.
                        Get an M&P 15-22

I bought one for my son and it is a very nice .22 weapon.

Bought it for about $400 after taxes.
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Picking this up in a few days when it finally comes in. I've been waiting and looking for MONTHS for one of these to show up:

Marlin XT22-MTSL. Laminated wood stock, Stainless barrel, hooded front site, tube mag (12+1), bolt action, chambered in 22 WMR. Regular XT22s are everywhere, but this specific one has been just about impossible to find. I finally got an "in stock!" email. They had 10, and by the time I got mine ordered almost right away, they were down to 3...

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I won a shotgun in a raffle in December. Pictures to follow.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                              Originally posted by toycar View Post
                              Get an M&P 15-22

After talking to Domesticated the other night, I also really want to do this.

We were talking about modifying a Mosin Nagant, but I'd rather get something that's semi auto.
                              I like the sound of a 22-250, but we'll see when the time comes.
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                                Get an M&P 15-22
                                I have 2. One has a bipod grip and red dot sight. the other has all pink magpull accessories.

Comment

Working...
                                X