Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a s&w 15-22

Got a pretty good deal from a friend of min. 3 mags 1800 rounds and a magpul afg for $400

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

i shot my sks friday night and it wasnt cycling. it shot fine but just wasn't spitting casing out. it turns out, it was stuck on grenade launching mode lol. (yugo sks)
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Nice! I need to go shoot mine again. Havent shot it since I put the muzzle brake and new scope on

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Smith & WESSON 15-22
          Magpul MOE stock. Magpul rail covers(waiting on one more set to come in). Magpul hand stop kit. Need some type of optic and bipod

Smith & WESSON 15-22
          DPMS stock. bipd grip. Magpul AFG. Random red dot sight

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            i shot my sks friday night and it wasnt cycling. it shot fine but just wasn't spitting casing out. it turns out, it was stuck on grenade launching mode lol. (yugo sks)
            Just put some grenades in it and you'll be fine.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

How well does that grip fit on the pink one floored? Does the contour at the top follow the curve on the rifle pretty well?

Comment

Just picked up an RCBS reloader kit. The Lapua wouldn't fit in the Hornady progressive. Can't find Retumbo or H1000 so I'm going with RL-25... Bullets and dies are in the mail as they weren't at the shop. Got a single point sling for the shotgun and about 100 rounds of 3" slugs and buckshot. Lastly picked up a Bushnell 850! SO I can measure the long range shots better. Oh, also the 7.62x54R armor piercing should be here soon!
                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                  How well does that grip fit on the pink one floored? Does the contour at the top follow the curve on the rifle pretty well?
                  Its ok. I prefer the afg. If I found a pink afg I wouldve went that route, but I wanted all pink so itll do. She actually prefers a VFG over all

Comment

I mean the actual pistol grip not the fore grip. Looking to get one on mine soon but I wanna make sure it fits good before I order one.

Comment

I mean the actual pistol grip not the fore grip. Looking to get one on mine soon but I wanna make sure it fits good before I order one.
                      Sorry. I love it. Im going to order one for my DPMS. I would order 2, one for the dpms and one for my mp15-22, but I am thinking i want to go with a SSAR-15: SBS on my 15-22.

btw check out http://lanbosarmory.com/ Thats where I just ordered a bunch of stuff from. Great prices.

Comment

Haven't shot it yet. I was going to get a Shield or a Nano, but then saw this for 290 and I said what the hell. It's comfy, the rear sights suck. But for a CC it should be great.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post

Haven't shot it yet. I was going to get a Shield or a Nano, but then saw this for 290 and I said what the hell. It's comfy, the rear sights suck. But for a CC it should be great.
                          What's it look like next to your XD?
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Much thinner, half the barrel, and over an inch shorter. It's a single stack 9mm.

Comment

need two more sets of rail covers (shouldve counted the covers on floored's pic before I ordered mine) and an fde mag or two.

Comment

need two more sets of rail covers (shouldve counted the covers on floored's pic before I ordered mine) and an fde mag or two.
                                Looks nice. Where did you order the covers from? I also used LaRue index clips on my other 2 ARs. Im so torn on if I want to keep my real AR black or some kind of color...your pic doesnt help any...

Comment

Working...
                                X