No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get just about all my stuff from cheaperthandirt.com. I was torn on wether to keep it all black or go FDE. But my sks is all black so I figured I'd go two tone on this one. Pretty glad I did.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

cheaper than dirt seems like the prices have gone up. check out lanbosarmory. ive placed 3 orders with them and got everything in a timely manner, and it was cheap

Comment

Their prices fluctuate pretty frequently. I saved about $75 on my past two orders just by building my shopping cart up and watching it for a few days. I always get my stuff in a timely manner from them but I know of quite a few people who have had a bad experience or two with CTD.
        Last edited by bassrock234; 01-28-2014, 11:02 AM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

any of yall heard of the FMK from American Tactical Imports?

Comment

^^^ I hate your signature!!!! Just got a awesome gun for a awesome deal, I may flip it due to the low price even though I want to keep it..... ;(
            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 02-02-2014, 09:05 AM.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post

need two more sets of rail covers (shouldve counted the covers on floored's pic before I ordered mine) and an fde mag or two.
              love this man!!! looks great. might find me one.

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
              ^^^ I hate your signature!!!! Just got a awesome gun for a awesome deal, I may flip it due to the low price even though I want to keep it..... ;(
              haha. yeah. it catches a lot of people. lol. what kind of gun is it?

i have 2 choices. either a Smith&Wesson SD9VE

or

EAA Tangfolio 9mm

SD9VE pros:
              -had the 40VE and loved it
              -accurate with my favorite brand of ammo(Federal)
              -looks great with a tact-light
              -easy to clean

Cons:
              -Mags are $33/ea
              -hard to find in black
              -the 4VE had too much recoil to me
              -the trigger assembly pin started to come out at one point. could probably be rectified with some lock-tight but yeah....

EAA 9mm Pros:
              -designed like the CZ-75
              -held one before. did feel slightly better than the SD
              -around the same price range of the SD
              -Mags are $@0-25/ea

Cons:
              -only comes with one mag
              -the handle looks...iffy to me. skinnier than the slide(i know it sounds weird. but it iggs me. lol)

I've recently been looking at Glocks. i understand their reliability but glock owners want $450+ for their USED and EDC Glocks. not paying NEW price for a USED gun that's had 200+ rounds thru it. i don't care how reliable it is. M&Ps are nice. but their size....not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                I've recently been looking at Glocks. i understand their reliability but glock owners want $450+ for their USED and EDC Glocks. not paying NEW price for a USED gun that's had 200+ rounds thru it. i don't care how reliable it is. M&Ps are nice. but their size....not so much.
                I cant speak for S&W but for the glock comment...they hold their price. New Glocks around here go for 550-650 for an average person. I can understand and somewhat agree with your frustration on the price but IMO for "full size" handguns, I go with my Glock or 1911. They both have + and - compared to each other. I wouldnt hesitate to buy anther of each.

As for S&W al i own is 2 S&W M&P 15-22s

Comment

I love my glocks, best part about it... No safety click bang. I got a G22, G19 and my wife has a G27 with 9mm barrel for practice.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    love this man!!! looks great. might find me one.
                    Thanks man! It now has the 4x32 scope off my sks on it. Ups was supposed to deliver the rest of my rail covers to finish off the rails on thursday, but ups is all screwed up in jacksonville I guess so they're not here yet. I got some matching FDE mags that should be here monday.

As far as handguns go, I love my XD sub compact. I like the way the S&W M&P's feel in my hand but I've never shot one.

I got my dad's Ruger GP100 off of him a few days ago. Tried for the longest to get him to sell it to me and for a while he wouldn't but he finally gave in.

Comment

my 15-22 with the fde mags, color matched lettering, finished up the rail covers and also the 4x32 off of my sks.

Last edited by bassrock234; 02-13-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I've been working more on my gun collection than my cars.

My current ammo cache.

My new setup!

Reloaded 80 of these big boys.

You can really see the difference in the SMKs and the Berger OTM bullets. The OTM have a G1 of 0.818! They're the 2-6 in the front row and the in the 3rd and 4th row the last 5. Trying out some different combos.
                        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I bought a Romanian WASR 10/63 7.62x39mm, 4-30 rnd magazines, Romanian foregrip, flash suppressor, included was this new adjustable m4 stock, and the original stock, 400rnds of ammo. and a tactical talor front 4 magazine holder vest, and all the cleaning tools and sight adjustment tools. The gun has only had 250 rnds put through it since bought new. all for $500

Of corse I took it and made it my own, it was all classic wood grain with a brown raddle can job over the gun.
                          I cleaned all that paint off to the original black finish and flawless condition, and painted the front foregrip to match my gun schemes.
                          I know... it should be put on a shelf and looked at blah blah blah. lol

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Dang, wish I could find one around here at a deal like that. Everyone here seems to think ak's are made of gold and therefore are worth craploads of money.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                              Very nice. I prefer with more wood. Needs more wood. Lol

Nice pickup though

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                              Dang, wish I could find one around here at a deal like that. Everyone here seems to think ak's are made of gold and therefore are worth craploads of money.
                              MAK-90 type 56 is a decent alternative for a reasonable price. Very overlooked weapon, and very comparable to an AK.

AK's are drawing a premium right now because of the title.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

That is a really awesome looking combo!
                                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                                X