• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao, holy fuck. Why couldn't you just hang it and shoot it? Lmao
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

You could have went to Goodwill and bought yourself a full size sex doll to put the best on for less than $10.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
        So I decided I had to test it... I haven't seen any videos of people actually testing the armor and giving feedback. I apologize for my gelatinous ass btw, I've haven't seen myself on camera since I gained a bunch of weight!
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
          That's faith in your equipment and friends right there. How deep in did the round go? How do you think it'd perform with say a .40 or .45? As for rifles they're rated for up to .223 I'm assuming?
          It didn't penetrate, it just broke the coating. The plates are rated up to a .308 without failure. It will actually stop a .338 Lapua, but deforms a lot. This is some of the best steel money can buy.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
            Lmao, holy fuck. Why couldn't you just hang it and shoot it? Lmao
            I knew it would stop the round, I wanted to know what it felt like. Surprisingly it didn't feel like anything. Not like you see in Hollywood.

Comment

Guess i can post my vests too. Wore one in Iraq and it didnt take a round then so I wont be intentionally taking one now.

Comment

Originally posted by militiamaiden View Post
                Pics requested, pics you will receive. Don't mind my old blog link on the photos, I kept them there since I don't like photo thieves. These were all the photos I had that were either most recent or most relevant.

Draco:

My WASR 10/63 (my first love):

Beretta:

[/IMG]

we have a lot in common here.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Are the plates steel or ceramic? They're typically only rated for one hit so you may want to look for stress cracks.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

made changes

the red was to much in the woods. could be seen very easily. so it's green to brown now, I added a mag quick release, a 5th gen quick disconnect scope mount with a $160 red dot sight. I made this buffer stock to take all the recoil away from the shoulder. it has a 4" recoil, and it's weight counter balances the gun nicely. it took me nearly 30 hrs to make, and due to strict laws, I did not take any how to photos, it was fairly complicated as I used the oe wood stock shrouded with metal to create it. I also made a mount with it so it can be attatched to the oe grip making it full auto slide fire setup. I'm looking at a nice pistol grip in the future.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                      Are the plates steel or ceramic? They're typically only rated for one hit so you may want to look for stress cracks.
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

just made a deposit at a local gun store for a Smith and Wesson SD9VE. Since I am in Cali, I know I overpaid, but I just fell in love with the thing and how perfect it fit my hand. It was either get this or a Glock 19. But the glocks around here are way overpriced.

I cant wait to get it home and shoot the hell out of that thing.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                        Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                        Originally posted by bmxicansd
                        so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

The Smith and Wesson's are getting really popular nowadays! I've been considering picking up a 9mm. They are making them Trijicon RMR ready too!

I did some shooting this last weekend. Popping water balloons at 365 yards. With the .338LM it was a hit every time. With the AR and bulk ammo it was just up to probability if they hit or not, but the ammo is definitely "MOA of bad guy" at that range.

Didn't miss one of these balloons with the .338LM!

Buddy got a still of the muzzle break from a video, looks pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                            This is the first time I wish I lived in Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                              just made a deposit at a local gun store for a Smith and Wesson SD9VE. Since I am in Cali, I know I overpaid, but I just fell in love with the thing and how perfect it fit my hand. It was either get this or a Glock 19. But the glocks around here are way overpriced.

I cant wait to get it home and shoot the hell out of that thing.
                              My wife got a .40 version from her grandpa when he passed. Its an ok gun.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Glocks are over-priced everywhere.

But I personally prefer the .40. When I went to go visit family, me and some cousins went to a gun range and one of them brought a S&W was a .40. I have handled many different guns, (ranges with rentals kick ass) one of them was similar but a 9mm and the .40 felt so much better and I have no way to prove it but I would say a lot more accurate.
                                Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
                                X