Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
    I see what you're talking about with the camera failing to capture it.

To be honest, I don't like it.
    That gun seems to exhibit a feeling of a mans tool, and utilitarian object, used for both hunting and self defense.
    With the new grips, it looks like it belongs in a glass box on a shelf. There would be a group of people standing in front of it eating wine and cheese and discussing it's merits and what the artist was trying to say.

Also, if you go to pull that in an emergency situation, will your hand slip?
    Eh, I disagree. I'd shoot the hell out of that thing. What do you think they did in the old days before grips/stocks were made out of rubber/plastic? They were wood. What did they do with them? Used the hell out of them.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Just bought this alittle over a month ago.
      I wanted something small to fit in my pocket
      Paid $250.00 for it, it's brand new and
      Came with 100 rounds.

It's a Ruger LCP .380 with a Lazermax Lazer.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Eh, I disagree. I'd shoot the hell out of that thing. What do you think they did in the old days before grips/stocks were made out of rubber/plastic? They were wood. What did they do with them? Used the hell out of them.

Agreed, and your right. It shoots great and looks great in my display case called a safe, too. lol

I don't know what he does for a living, but I grip paint guns, DA's angle grinders etc all day everyday. Gripping any type of object isn't an issue for me. Like mentioned this is no slippery than a wood grip. and no that's not clear coat, it's crystal epoxy, tough as concrete and doesn't become slick like a clearcoat.
        I know it's not many's cup of tea, but it is mine and I and my wife shoot the hell out of it.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

I meant that more like this:
          When I picture a 1911, I picture a new wave of guns. These were the de facto standard for many many years, and ushered in a new wave of soldiers. WW1 to now type of badasses. The cowboys and wild wild west types all used revolvers, which were a completely different gun for a completely different era.
          I think the grip you made would look better on a 1800s gun, rather than the trend setter for the 1900s and beyond.

I really don't mind it.
          There's no way for me to get across my point online without coming off as an opinionated ass. It was really early when I made my first post, and now I'm drunk. I'm not changing my mind.

I do computer support for an major OEM supplier.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

bought a tapco extended mag catch and a bi-pod

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

poor sks.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                poor sks.
                It may be bastardized but I dig it. And it's nothing that can't be reversed. I have all the factory parts except the fixed magazine.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

added another to the collection this morning.

Comment

Almost got this for free today. A friends husband died and she had no use for guns and knew nothing about them. Went to Cabelas to see what they would offer. They offered 1100 cash! At first I thought it was a newer model because it is nearly flawless. Only a few scratches and no wear. I looked up the serial and it turns out it's a 1924 commercial model! I told her I wanted it until I found out how much it was worth. Then she said my dad could just have it because the two were best friends. My dad said he couldn't do that and she needed the money. She also sold a Winchester .264 and a Glock 30 for a total of 1800. She also had a random bunch of ammo and parts that she couldn't sell so she just gave it to my dad and I for driving all the way to her house, loading the guns and safe, and driving 3 hours round trip. Turns out there was 500 rounds military 30-06, 500 rounds incindiary 30-06, 200 rounds for hunting, 500 rounds .45ACP, and 2000 rounds of .22LR. There was also other random stuff like 1911 parts and 4 mags. But holy hell, what a day. We got close to $1500 in ammo for free!

I also bought this about a month ago. I like it, works well.
                    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Nice shotgun? Looks like a Stevens?

My most recent

It's a mossberg 500e .410 with a 511 light on it. Only paid $125 for it and it should be a fun little shotgun without beating the hell out of your hand and wrist.

Here's a short vid of me shooting the sks a little while ago. First time I shot it and damn that thing is fun. I just put a muzzle brake on it and have a new scope coming in tomorrow so I should be taking it out again soon.

That's a toilet down range hahaha
                      Last edited by bassrock234; 01-01-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

got me this

1944 german stg 44

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Yep, it's a Stevens. Great deal on the Mossberg!
                          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by Cb3vtec View Post
                            got me this

1944 german stg 44

You bought an STG44? or the .22lr model?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                              You bought an STG44? or the .22lr model?
                              Yeah I'd like to know that too.

And if he bought an actual stg44, what was the cost, and whats the story? If thats ok anyways
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                                Yeah I'd like to know that too.

And if he bought an actual stg44, what was the cost, and whats the story? If thats ok anyways
                                There was an article on Yahoo this morning where someone traded one in at a gun buyback for a 200 giftcard... sigh stupid people. This was the second one being traded in in the last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X