No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break barrels are sweet. Those look like they could use some new bluing!

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
      Break barrels are sweet. Those look like they could use some new bluing!
      I have always liked break-overs. The action just feels cool. And yeah, I'm embarrassed as to the condition of some of my firearms. I don't let any get in that condition in my possession. It's the ones I receive or purchase that need attention. Either way, now it's my fault they are the way they are. I just suck.

You know, I ought to try bluing with these...

Comment

I should be done with the ak in the next few days here. I'll put up some pics when it's back together.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I should be done with the ak in the next few days here. I'll put up some pics when it's back together.
          Sweet, looking forward to seeing the finished product!
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Cut down those coach guns
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I agree! How long are the barrels? I've never dealt much with longer shotguns, but my model 88 had a 28in barrel when I got it. It was HUGE compared to what I'm used to.

Comment

I almost took a pic of a 410 I have for you guys but I opt not to.

That Springfield is long... Idk how long. When I get home sometime next week I'll measure it. The Stevens I won't mess with.

Comment

cut it down to 18.5 inches bam son

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                    cut it down to 18.5 inches bam son
                    IIRC the Springfield 12 gauge has a 30.5" barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      IIRC the Springfield 12 gauge has a 30.5" barrel.
                      Ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccc cccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

So... For all you who is from "United States of Guns" ( :P )

Here in Norway, you can get your license to own guns. Although the rules
                        here are abit more strict:

#1 - You must first apply to your local pistol-club
                        #2 - Be an active member of the club
                        #3 - After 6 months, the club administrator can vouch you (write a document which you bring to the local Police Department along with an application where you search permission to own a gun)
                        #4 - Fill out the application to own a gun, specify why you need one and deliver it to the Police
                        #5 - Get your permission and buy your gun.

Now... I'm not sure if this applies to all 48 lower states, but... If I'm not mistaken, you can keep your guns pretty much "where-ever" in your house? Even have 'em loaded and ready?

Here, you need to buy an approved "weapon closet" (costs ~3.000 NOK for the cheapest ones)
                        3.000 Norwegian Kroner = $400 USD

Yeah, yeah...

So.. I've been through all of this, and I'm SUPER-STOKED to present to you
                        my first owned gun *EVER*

Beretta Cx4 Storm 9mm Carbine

Bought it from an old fella at the club here.
                        He even threw in a Burris Red-Dot scope in the price.

So.. I'm one of the guys now..? Eh...?

Comment

That's a nice first gun! I've looked at those before but never fired one.

As far as I know here in the states you may keep it however you choose in your home. But many people choose to keep theirs in some sort of safe or a locking cabinet anyway.

Comment

That's a nice first gun! I've looked at those before but never fired one.
                            Well, I recommend you do. It's hella accurate, controlable and fun to shoot.
                            You probably have 10 tons of more experience within gun-firing than I do, but
                            out of all 9mm's I have blasted, this here is definately the most fun!

As far as I know here in the states you may keep it however you choose in your home. But many people choose to keep theirs in some sort of safe or a locking cabinet anyway.
                            Yeah, I figured it was something like that. However, if you get caught with
                            a loaded gun just sitting on your table IF the authorities ever should come in
                            to your house, you're in deep, deep shit.

Especially after this "Anders Behring Breivik" case we had July 22nd 2o12 over
                            here.. Police only had guns in their vehicles. Never carried it. Last month
                            however, Police started to wear H&K 9mm's on their weist. So I think that
                            is a good thing, but it also tells me that the criminal enviroment in Norway
                            is stepping up, and guns is more and more common over here now.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of that thought, because I do have a 4 year old
                            son who will see the next generation with different eyes than I did..

So I sure hope we can keep the low gun-rate we got over here, although I
                            have to admit that guns is one of the biggest part of my life. It's just...
                            .. something about 'em

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                              Ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccc cccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                              Just measured, it's more like 30-1/4". Yeah, lol it's a long one.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                                Just measured, it's more like 30-1/4". Yeah, lol it's a long one.
                                You know... I... Why..? Sooo.....

... Nevermind.
                                I give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X