No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I spoke earlier about Muslims around the world taking the initiatve to bring an end to these extremist groups, this is specifically what I had in mind-

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...bomb-plot?lite

I mentioned it earlier in the thread and people were unsure what I mean't.

A lot of times people take cover in small close knit communities, sometimes not.

When they do, sometimes things can be noticed.....odd behaviour etc..

Being vigilant and not allowing it, even though the people in the article knew it would have negative tendencies for the community, is tantamount. That's a hero.

If this would happen more(and not just muslims, but anyone), then we would be much better off.

Comment

This is how I view it.

Rookie bombers trying to make a name for themselves for AQ.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        When I spoke earlier about Muslims around the world taking the initiatve to bring an end to these extremist groups, this is specifically what I had in mind-

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...bomb-plot?lite

I mentioned it earlier in the thread and people were unsure what I mean't.

A lot of times people take cover in small close knit communities, sometimes not.

When they do, sometimes things can be noticed.....odd behaviour etc..

Being vigilant and not allowing it, even though the people in the article knew it would have negative tendencies for the community, is tantamount. That's a hero.

If this would happen more(and not just muslims, but anyone), then we would be much better off.

Metaphorically and factually speaking, the hispanic population could help stop a lot of problems on both sides of the border if they took on the same attitude.

Great point Ralphie!!
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

bloomberg is starting to piss me off. Let's just take everyones rights away to protect them from themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
            bloomberg is starting to piss me off. Let's just take everyones rights away to protect them from themselves.
            LOL you don't even live on this coast, why are you feathered?

I saw something the other day about him raising the legal smoking age in NYC.....im assuming that's what you're referring too?

I stopped paying attention. Some of the things he does I can understand, but he has over stepped his boundaires and soon enough it'll be old news.

Comment

I saw something the other day about him raising the legal smoking age in NYC.....im assuming that's what you're referring too?

I stopped paying attention. Some of the things he does I can understand, but he has over stepped his boundaires and soon enough it'll be old news.
              That is stupid, he is over stepping there but F that nonsense those aren't rights.

I am talking about this nonsense.

http://news.yahoo.com/bloomberg-bost...142223471.html

Comment

He wants to change the constitution.

I say we change Bloomberg.
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

LOL.

He is just talking his usual shit.

He ain't changing no Constitution....
                  and besides he didn't even suggest changes specifically, just suggested change.

Comment

I'm sticking with my original thoughts that these guys acted alone. It's possible they told someone, somewhere what they were going to do and it's possible someone showed them how to make the IEDs. But I think it's really just on them, we'll see...

Did you guys hear about the possible triple homicide that the older brother might have committed in 2011?
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                      Did you guys hear about the possible triple homicide that the older brother might have committed in 2011?
                      I missed that, please give details or link.

Comment

LOL.

He is just talking his usual shit.

He ain't changing no Constitution....
                        and besides he didn't even suggest changes specifically, just suggested change.
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                          I'm sticking with my original thoughts that these guys acted alone. It's possible they told someone, somewhere what they were going to do and it's possible someone showed them how to make the IEDs. But I think it's really just on them, we'll see...

They definitely acted alone, but from begining to end, I don't believe they were alone. No way.

If it weren't for their parents spewing all this bs, and the estranged wife who became a full on muslim and never left the house....

then maybe....but

just seems odd to me.

And I didn't hear anything about that, but the FBI did investigate him after Russia said he was a threat. He was placed on the watch list and investigated, and the FBI found nothing at the time to suspect he was an active threat.

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                          Let's just keep this OT.

Comment

And I didn't hear anything about that, but the FBI did investigate him after Russia said he was a threat. He was placed on the watch list and investigated, and the FBI found nothing at the time to suspect he was an active threat.

So heres the 64k question;

Obviously, he WAS radicalized. He WAS plotting.

Why didn't they catch him?

My opinion;

He came back from Russia with motivation and then came up with a plan. I doubt his family members are oh so fucking innocent. I'd imagine someone passed a blessing or message to him when he frequented those mosques, and at that point he was more or less told 'go ahead' and then he probably came up with a plan on his own.

The call to pops, confirmed a success in his attack.

Pops probably knows whats up.

Maybe the triple homicide they are talking about now is how he got the money to go to Russia in the first place. Who knows. Russian organized crime is strong all over the east coast. Maybe the guy was dirty and was easily pushed to extremism. If he was already muscle then it really wouldn't be all that far fetched at all.

Seriously, who knows.
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                              So heres the 64k question;

Obviously, he WAS radicalized. He WAS plotting.

Why didn't they catch him?

My opinion;

He came back from Russia with motivation and then came up with a plan. I doubt his family members are oh so fucking innocent. I'd imagine someone passed a blessing or message to him when he frequented those mosques, and at that point he was more or less told 'go ahead' and then he probably came up with a plan on his own.

The call to pops, confirmed a success in his attack.

Pops probably knows whats up.

Maybe the triple homicide they are talking about now is how he got the money to go to Russia in the first place. Who knows. Russian organized crime is strong all over the east coast. Maybe the guy was dirty and was easily pushed to extremism. If he was already muscle then it really wouldn't be all that far fetched at all.

Seriously, who knows.
                              Idk but I give props to Russia for alerting us about him from the jump.

The FBI did investigate it and found nothing of merit, so either they fucked up(which isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility) or he wasn't actively planning anything yet.

I don't think it was so involved. The 64k question is what took place in Russia. That path will take us to who was really involved(if any).

I know his pops is up to some shit. Motherfuckers already calling shit a conspiracy etc......everytime someone does that shit, it reminds of me arsons who stick around to watch the fire burn....

those who yell the loudest.......

Why is he bitching? Already trying to say that his youngest is being setup....instead of being pissed at his sons(son) for involving the other etc...

If my sons did this, I would be out in public asking to be stoned to death in sheer fucking embarrasment.

I'd hope most normal people feel that way.

So why you trying to stir the pot and cause drama?

Comment

Oh and btw-

Here is video footage and stills from the heat imaging chopper at the scene of the boat, lil baby 7awgduiqg was found-

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2...hiding-in-boat

I expect someone to use these images to show that he was the 2nd coming of christ and could not possibly be a terrorist because his 3rd brother worked for blackwater.

go.

Comment

Working...
                                X