No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG GUYS, I JUST REALIZED THAT BIGGIE SMALLS RAPPED ABOUT BLOWING UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BEFORE IT HAPPENED.....

MAYBE HE IS IN AL QUEDA AND NOT DEAD AT ALL?

I kid I kid

People are fucking nuts. I'll never understand how/why shit like this gets taken so far. Like the family guy episode thing here.

I can't help but giggle like a little school girl every time I see someone that is SERIOUS about stuff like this.

Lol@them

I agree that douche repeating himself was fucking irritating. I think his accent was fake. Lol
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I haven't looked into how Fox and McFarlane handled the whole marathon scene... but if they really are pulling the episode and claiming it never happened, that's pretty crappy. Nothing at all to do with a conspiracy, but still.

I think they should've handled it the way Anthrax did after the 9.11 attacks (and more specifically, the anthrax attacks that followed shortly after.) If you went to Anthrax's website, it said "WE ARE NOT CHANGING OUR NAME!" And then it had a bunch of info on how people could help the victims and relief efforts.
      Rather than making it about themselves, they just said "screw you. this is who we are. focus on what matters."

Because yes, that Family Guy episode was eerily prophetic in hindsight. But it aired WEEKS before the event, and was written/created weeks before it aired. It's an unfortunate coincidence, not a foretelling.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I haven't looked into how Fox and McFarlane handled the whole marathon scene... but if they really are pulling the episode and claiming it never happened, that's pretty crappy. Nothing at all to do with a conspiracy, but still.

I think they should've handled it the way Anthrax did after the 9.11 attacks (and more specifically, the anthrax attacks that followed shortly after.) If you went to Anthrax's website, it said "WE ARE NOT CHANGING OUR NAME!" And then it had a bunch of info on how people could help the victims and relief efforts.
        Rather than making it about themselves, they just said "screw you. this is who we are. focus on what matters."

Because yes, that Family Guy episode was eerily prophetic in hindsight. But it aired WEEKS before the event, and was written/created weeks before it aired. It's an unfortunate coincidence, not a foretelling.
        meh
        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 04-18-2013, 10:25 AM.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
          Interesting thoughts on InfoWars.
          http://www.infowars.com/prison-planet-forum/
          No such thing.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned the arrest of a man in MS who sent Ricin laced letters to govt officials including President.
          And the huge explosion at the fertilizer plant in Texas(Near Waco) that may have killed dozens.
          Did anyone mention the fire at the Library 5 miles away from the bombing?

All weird coincidences. And don't forget the 19th, today, is when Waco, Oklahoma City bombing, and the anniversary of the battle of Lexington and Concord happened(the True Boston Patriots Day*). Hopefully nothing happens today.

Anyways, go here for graphic up close pictures...
          http://www.bestgore.com/murder/bosto...g-photo-video/

Interview with first response EMT's
          http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#...save-lives.cnn

I'm waiting to hear the motive for the location these guys decided to pick. A Marathon just seems odd.

*Edit-Interesting fact, I learn something every day: "A group of hunters on the frontier named their campsite Lexington when they heard news of the battle in June. It eventually became the city of Lexington, Kentucky."
          Last edited by uslspct; 04-19-2013, 01:54 AM.
          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

It just hit me that there are no videos or pictures from the second blast. Correct? I think the 3 that died were in the first one. I've heard only a brief mention of the second blast, also originally they reported they found at least one other device that was being dismantled. Was that incorrect info?

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

this is the best one i could find of the second one, but that makes at least a little sense. the first one was at the finish line, where all the cameras are, while the other one was about 100-300 yards away.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                this is the best one i could find of the second one, but that makes at least a little sense. the first one was at the finish line, where all the cameras are, while the other one was about 100-300 yards away.
                Yeah, we've all saw that. There's got to be someone who filmed something standing right next to the second bomb. Surely security footage at least. How many were hurt by the second one?

MY RIDE

Comment

Unrelated. Or who knows it is. But Boston has turned upside down.

Inboston ( ghetto side ) something went down on legion ( a major stretch of road ) cops shut it down, and according to friends who live around there, police are flooring it by their house.

In Watertown, grenade explosion, gun shots. ( sorta west of Boston but very close )

A revolution! Yep I'm moving to a different planet.

Comment

Ok there is a lot of misinformation and misguided info here.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...t-suspect?lite

That is currently what is going on in watertown etc.

They had a shootout with both of the suspects.

They both shot an MIT officer, point blank in the head, and stole his cruiser.

Then carjacked a Mercedes SUV.....then tried to rob a 7-11.

Then it erupted in an all out battle between Law Officials and military.

One is dead, the other on the run.

They have an unknown suspect in custody that MAY or MAY NOT be the second bomber.

Bombers were brothers of Checian decent. One was a legalized US Citizen.

Biggie rapped about the 93 trade center bombing, not 9.11

The Family Guy issue was two seperate episodes mashed into one. They are not pulling any episodes from the airwaves, but they did pull the mash up off the internet. It had nothing to do with Fox or the Series, it was created by a fan on the net.

And the guy arrested in MS for the ricin letters, the explosion in Waco(which was not related) and everything in between has been talked about extensively on the news.

All coincideces, nothing is related to one another.

Please for the sake of all the victims, stop making up fucking stories and smearing their names in bs.

Comment

Surrounding cities are on lockdown . Boston had shit down public transportation and telling everyone to stay inside

Comment

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ities-say?lite

This is a early profile of both brothers just fyi.

Comment

Comment

If he was smart, the vehicle was stolen, he was careful not to leave any fingerprints, hair, or fluids behind, and he ditched it as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              If he was smart, the vehicle was stolen, he was careful not to leave any fingerprints, hair, or fluids behind, and he ditched it as soon as possible.
                              +1 Go to a wooded area, drive it deep in the woods.
                              Pull out the GPS and walk away.
                              Why am I sugesting ways he could get away lol?

Comment

Actually, now that I read further... they know for sure who he is. I hadn't heard that they confirmed it yet, nor that they killed his brother (I haven't read the last page or so of this thread... I just read up on Ralphie's link just now)

What idiots. They set off the bombs, then they robbed a 7-11? How dumb could you get? Amateurs.

A shame... a boxer with what seems to be some skill, and a 2nd year medical student. 2 more potentially promising lives wasted.

And there are 2 reasons to think like a criminal... to either be one, or to catch one.

Comment

Working...
                                X