Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    The Muslim community as a whole does not stand up and denounce these groups and try to bring about any type of resolution. They don't really try to distance themsevles, they just look the other way.
    There in lies the reason for most people grouping all Muslims into one pot. Terrorist or not... they do nothing to stop the wrongs that they know exist right next to them. That makes them just as guilty as the doer of the deed.

The unfortunate part of this is that these extremists will exact the same devastation upon their own if they oppose them..... they have no rules....They will take your children and ether enslave them or kill them on the spot if you dare say anything..... hard to fight against that!
    Last edited by GhostAccord; 04-19-2013, 03:33 PM.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Every Muslim I know thinks the Muslim extremist/terrorist types are as crazy as I do.

Do you really expect the "Muslim community" to issue a statement every time some whacko Muslim blows something up saying "nope, he's not one of ours! he's crazy!"
      Would that help? I don't think so. No more than the Pope saying "those guys that are boinking little boys are no good."

Comment

Reports are saying the younger brother ran over the older brother with the SUV after he got shot. My brother just called me to say that our local radio show got a hold of an eyewitness to this incident that said the police ran over him. She said there was no mistaking a police marked SUV. The radio show host started stutering about how things happen so fast that sometimes you really don't know what you see.
        http://www.infowars.com/prison-planet-forum/

Comment

Looks like Call of Duty over there...

Comment

honda civic?
            let me guess, its gonna be filled with explosives, like the sandy hooks shotgun inside the glove box shit?

i didnt even want to comment on this, but.....
            again facebook pages made, days before the event
            and "a lady that died at the sandy hook event died at boston too" shit

i just want one resonable response fore that, and ill be happy
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Can you change the name and info of an existing Facebook page?
              As for the lady that supposedly died at both locations... Bull. Only 3 people died. A 23 year old Chinese student, a 29 year old restaurant manager, and an 8 year old boy.

Don't believe everything you hear. Dumbfucks like to create conspiracies where there are none. Photoshop is a fun tool, and people want to fall for that shit.

Bottom line is, some assholes made some bombs. They killed some people. End of story.

Comment

They got him.
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Good!
                  Now stick him in a cage with Big Bubba and half a jar of Vaseline!

Comment

Someone should call Micheal Westin.
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Good!
                      Now stick him in a cage with Big Bubba and half a jar of Vaseline!
                      If he lives
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

If he lives.... I think they peppered him pretty good once they came upon him in the boat. Sounds like he had already been bleeding out since the confrontation last night/this morning anyway.

If/when found guilty. I say drag him by his feet through the streets of Boston. However, we are more civilized than that. They will hopefully sentence him to death. He doesn't deserve jail.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

He deserves nightly 9" rapings.

Comment

Now it's time to completely forget about these two cowards and remember the deceased, their families and the living survivors.

The news should stop posting pictures of this douche bag every 30 seconds and focus on the victims stories! I don't care about this guy or what shithole he came from. Sentence him to death and move on!
                            Last edited by GhostAccord; 04-19-2013, 11:22 PM.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

It's crazy all that happened about 45 minutes from my house. I know we have some members closer than me too. It's amazing the technology and how fast they were able to narrow it down, and then find him. I was watching the news all night and pretty much watched it unfold. It's some crazy shit.

Comment

It is crazy but it's reassuring to me that these people step up and do what needs to be done with minimal injuries or deaths.

I don't understand how people can scream conspiracy when these guys are out for like 3 days straight tracking down a killler to bring him to justice.

If that is not the best example of our govt working for us, then I don't know what else is.

Comment

Working...
                                X