Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Zeitgeist... that, and Loose Change are the ultimate DIYs on how to make your own tinfoil hat!

Whenever I hear someone talking about that bullshit, I regard it no differently than I do the guy on the street corner that wants to give me a pamphlet that will save my soul.
    LOL.

I was just saying its probably the best Ive ever watched on the subject.
    Now, I dont believe everything, it does get the mind going.

Comment

That's what cleverly constructed propaganda does...

Comment

Indeed it does, so whos really telling us the truth?

Comment

Comment

Great. Dude likes Hondas....

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Great. Dude likes Hondas....
              I was just thinking that lol.

Comment

I suggest everyone stay on topic with the Boston bombing only.

Looks like the suspects are from both sides of thought of who did this. Some young angry amateur men and that were muslim and probably sympathized with Chechnyan terrorists. Why, when it looks like they had some good things going for them do they up and do this is the $64K question.

Here's his uncle: http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#...g-suspects.cnn

More info on them: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19...athon-bombing/
                Last edited by uslspct; 04-19-2013, 02:16 PM.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                  I suggest everyone stay on topic with the Boston bombing only.

Here's his uncle: http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#...g-suspects.cnn
                  Really. It was relevant.

Comment

Comment

I think it's just as likely that these guys are internationally connected as the chance maybe they just went on a rampage. They spent time in the Middle East, are from a countr with ties to terrorism and al queda, and used their tactics to blow us up.

You could argue that terrorist would've done more damage, but I would counter with 30+ people lost limbs and 180+ people were injured. There was an emergency room within throwing distance of the scene.

Obviously some lives were saved.

And, it's worth pointing out that we catch all the "real terrorists" in America lately, so, why is it so absurd that maybe they switched up the approach to avoid detection?

I hope they figure it out. You could say that since nobody internationally has taken credit, it must be local. I would argue that in Europe when that guy was killing people with a machine gun, they didn't take credit for that until the situation ran its course.

Taking credit for this could've drawn even more attention to the situation, so why would they do that before the kid was done killing people?

We didn't even have a name until they attacked again last night
                      Last edited by toycar; 04-19-2013, 02:20 PM.
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Bio on suspects said they are Chechnyan but never lived there. That's not the middle East anyways. Right now they're trying to see where older brother went for 6 months a year ago. It's so early right now.
                        But, this isn't going to help the image of Muslims, yet again.

I bet anything these guys acted alone. Influenced from elsewhere, but acted alone. Like Deev said the bombs they made were not complicated to make, especially for someone who is going to med school who is at least half intelligent. I've heard some experts say they really think they had plans for more bombings. Makes sense even with these low intensity bombs, if one kept going off every week, that would scare the shit out of the whole city and shut it down completely. Hell this town outside Boston is shut down right now.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Well at this point they are calling them terrorists and the links to Al queda are starting to come together.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013...ophecy-youtube

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...609754740.html

And the affiliation with the middle east and Al-Queda is simple. Al-Queda came running in to help fight Russia, and then established a way of living in Chechnya.

This is fact. Known fact actually. The groups in Chechnya are directly tied to Al-Queda and now its starting to seem like yeah, maybe these guys were/are connected.

Lots of information all over the place right now so who knows.

In my opinion, it feels bigger than a generic pissed off American. Only time will tell.
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Jhoff- No thank you, I have my conclusions about 9.11 and it's painful enough anytime it's talked about, or when I think about those two minutes in which both buildings fell, and countless lives were taken.

Im not up to watch something defecate all over those poor innocent people who did NOTHING to incite the act taken upon them.

As far as the bombing, I believe it was just random and not "terrorist" related as per the usual terroist acts, but in and of itself, it was a terrorist act.

The one thing that burns in my mind is-

All these acts that shed negative light on the muslim community, even though it is a small extremist group usually....

The Muslim community as a whole does not stand up and denounce these groups and try to bring about any type of resolution. They don't really try to distance themsevles, they just look the other way.

Comment

Awesome now the media is pulling the Al Queda card.
                              What next...

Comment

There MAY be a connection... but I have yet to see anything that shows any direct ties. The sad thing is, the major media outlets won't even be held accountable for their speculative reporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X