Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao. i did it to save YOU from embarrassment slut. lol...

for anyone who wants the 1st post updated with a better pic, let me know and send me a pic to put up there
    Not embarrassed at all...proud to be beaten by a boosted CD5 running 300hp or better...lol...Dbsharp is tha man...with that homemade ramhorn manifold.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    thanks T. frickin good times with UGS, when you guys gettin together again?
    aug 28, same dragstrip????

need to rerun tony with vtec working!

Bring it on cleatus...bring it on...lol..I will make sure I am properly tuned as well...bottle or no bottle it will be fun as hell...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

so your down for the test n tune on the 28th?
      this one I am def spending the night!

hopefully danny gets a hold of this tooo!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

lol i think i got that vid too.....let me see....

shnit. no i do. i deleted it. lol. didnt want my boy lookin bad on youtube. lo.
        anyone got any vids of me?

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
          anyone got any vids of me?
          sure do. gotta wait for it to upload. then ill post it up

edit. heres the vid
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7Rd69tFs4

the embeded thing aint workin. lol.
          Last edited by Shadow1; 08-16-2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

sure do. gotta wait for it to upload. then ill post it up

edit. heres the vid
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7Rd69tFs4

the embeded thing aint workin. lol.
            thanks T. Nobody got any vids of me beating everyone else?...lol Damn the look on david's face when I ran that 10.9 against him...

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

thanks T. Nobody got any vids of me beating everyone else?...lol Damn the look on david's face when I ran that 10.9 against him...
              lol. David? what car was he drivin?

Comment

lol. David? what car was he drivin?
                Black cb, purple rims, had the stickers and shirts...Guitarplayer man...he's in UGS...

Comment

Black cb, purple rims, had the stickers and shirts...Guitarplayer man...he's in UGS...
                  lmao. sorry. know too many Davids. lol.

Comment

lmao. sorry. know too many Davids. lol.
                    Wasn't the guy with the GTI video'n every run or something like that?

Comment

If anybody has a iacv hit me up, my car is fucking up yet again. I'm ready to total the bitch and get the insurance money.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        If anybody has a iacv hit me up, my car is fucking up yet again. I'm ready to total the bitch and get the insurance money.
                        Don't total it, just give it to me...lulz

Comment

can my pic on the first page be updated please loL. AN WHERE IS MY FUCKING VID ???? this in the second meet i had one an you tossed it ho
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            can my pic on the first page be updated please loL. AN WHERE IS MY FUCKING VID ???? this in the second meet i had one an you tossed it ho
                            lmao. look slut. the entire time you were racing, i was with you. so i aint have the cam you magget. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              so your down for the test n tune on the 28th?
                              this one I am def spending the night!

hopefully danny gets a hold of this tooo!
                              Are you saying you ready to drive back down here for the test and tune next week.....

...thats alot of driving man....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                Are you saying you ready to drive back down here for the test and tune next week.....

...thats alot of driving man....lol
                                no guy. lol. a test and tune up in MD at a track up there i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X