Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    theres an addy up there now. lmao. and we'll see about me coming down the AFM this year. things are looking good. girlie might want to come along. hope she can keep up tho and i hope she's up for a 13hr drive. lol.

Yeah I saw it (the addy)...............good job!

On the other issue....................you might want to ride solo on this 1.................I'm just saying.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Shadow....are you talking about having your girl follow you in the other car like you did for the Va meet.....ouch....yeah dude thats a long ride for her and the kids!

Not to mention the other stuff

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Yeah I saw it (the addy)...............good job!

On the other issue....................you might want to ride solo on this 1.................I'm just saying.
        Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        Shadow....are you talking about having your girl follow you in the other car like you did for the Va meet.....ouch....yeah dude thats a long ride for her and the kids!

Not to mention the other stuff
        lmao. thats why i said i doubt she'd want to drive 11-13hrs for a meet. lol. im all for it tho. im driving my accord.

dag i want a CG so bad.....

Comment

lmao. thats why i said i doubt she'd want to drive 11-13hrs for a meet. lol. im all for it tho. im driving my accord.

dag i want a CG so bad.....
          what meet is 11-13 hrs? im so lost?!?!?! please tell me?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
            what meet is 11-13 hrs? im so lost?!?!?! please tell me?

Uhhhhh.......................AFM '09.............................weirdo!

Comment

i didnt see the address on the first page, im hyped to see you fellas
              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                same here man

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                  same here man
                  x3! Hey Bean, looks like you'll be able to make a new Underground Sig after this 1 huh?! This Meet will have the most UGS members at it for any Meet that we've had so far....................can't wait. What day are you and Tony riding out and do you want to meet up on 95 with me, Joe and Billy?

Comment

x3! Hey Bean, looks like you'll be able to make a new Underground Sig after this 1 huh?! This Meet will have the most UGS members at it for any Meet that we've had so far....................can't wait. What day are you and Tony riding out and do you want to meet up on 95 with me, Joe and Billy?
                    i think they'll be riding out on sunday morning with me and black_soul

Comment

i think they'll be riding out on sunday morning with me and black_soul
                      .............and so will we!

Comment

Hopefully people dont start freakin backing out at the last minute!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Not gonna happen homie.............just had a change in plans as far as when I was riding up there. We're about to mob deep dude...............and it's on!

Comment

.............and so will we!
                            good to hear man. got another dude comin with us from here. has a CG

not here homie

Comment

good to hear man. got another dude comin with us from here. has a CG

not here homie
                              We shall see!

Comment

CB7 super duper UGS mini meet....lol

Myself and 19Tcappalx got together real quick today for a short photo shoot..I wanted to check out his new paint!

Comment

Working...
                                X