Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
    you sound like me you know what you wanna do... its all good cause when you finally make up your mind and stick to one plan its gonna be nice.
    yeah man. it'll be the best when i get my suspension the way i want it. lol. i think i might be getting the Megan Racing sleeves because they have the spring rates im looking for. since i found a better way to do my paint booth this week, ill be able to get my brakes done too. shnit...

ima get a light for the shed so i can take the rims in the shed and paint them while the car is getting painted and drying. hopefully it'll turn out how i like and ill have some pics up later this week. haha.

Comment

ok im look foward to seeing this . pix before ,and after
      off topic
      tony you got joke's huh lol

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
        ok im look foward to seeing this . pix before ,and after
        hey. hit me up later tonight around like 9pm.

and yes. ill take some pics tomorrow morning of all sides so yall can see the before.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          hey. hit me up later tonight around like 9pm.

if im still up these kids an all the running around i did in the snow today.plus an trip the jy . that was the roughest thing i did today .
          Last edited by Shadow1; 12-05-2009, 07:36 PM.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
            if im still up these kids an all the running around i did in the snow today.plus an trip the jy . that was the roughest thing i did today .
            wait...what?

Comment

Anyone get snow this weekend?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                Anyone get snow this weekend?
                im glad we didnt here in RR. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                  Dam! Big plans! What motor are you using, f of h? I'd like to build an f22, but right now cash flowing In. Jus. This mornin my car wouldn't start, ended up being the igniter. Got it and fixed. So we good now.
                  The hell with the H22, F all the way (that has multiple meanings). Plus I'll be using the block from shadow if it is within spec of what I want. The head work is gonna be fun, that and the mani. Gonna open her up quite well. I assure you she might not have a high top speed when I get the H trans (130is I think) but I will get there hella fast.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    The hell with the H22, F all the way (that has multiple meanings). Plus I'll be using the block from shadow if it is within spec of what I want. The head work is gonna be fun, that and the mani. Gonna open her up quite well. I assure you she might not have a high top speed when I get the H trans (130is I think) but I will get there hella fast.
                    have fun with that H tranny. lol. 70mph at 4k. lol. hope you got some resinators up there. lol.

but sounds like a good plan tho man. i got a cylinder head down at the shop getting some work done. just to get the valves to seat right and cleaned up. along with an a1 IM getting P&P'ed too. gonna sell that tho. i think i like my a6 IM with the IABs in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      have fun with that H tranny. lol. 70mph at 4k. lol. hope you got some resinators up there. lol.

but sounds like a good plan tho man. i got a cylinder head down at the shop getting some work done. just to get the valves to seat right and cleaned up. along with an a1 IM getting P&P'ed too. gonna sell that tho. i think i like my a6 IM with the IABs in it.
                      Resonator, wtf is that, who needs them anyways(I know what they are just a joke). Ever heard of ear plugs. The exh will be 2.5 straight out the back with a flowmast 40 or sport compact muffler. I like loud, I already attract cops so I don't mind the extra attention.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

hey wats up guys?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Resonator, wtf is that, who needs them anyways(I know what they are just a joke). Ever heard of ear plugs. The exh will be 2.5 straight out the back with a flowmast 40 or sport compact muffler. I like loud, I already attract cops so I don't mind the extra attention.
                          lmao. wtf? have fun. lol.

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                          hey wats up guys?
                          nothing much man. where you been?

Comment

ehh workin alot man u get that booth project started?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                              ehh workin alot man u get that booth project started?
                              not yet. waiting to get paid wensday. ill be starting on it early in the AM thursday. ima get a space heater for it too so i can keep it warm in there. haha.

Comment

good deal, i was see this build get started

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X