• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    We shall see...as I continue to get better ...faster....stronger
    lol. aight Daft Punk. lol.

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    i let him win so he comming after you tony, dont pay his bitch ass no mind hahahaha
    STFU bish. lol.

Comment

whats up fellow members.

yall ever thought about having a Airsoft BB gun battle? yeah. it sounds whipish. lol. but it cost less than paint balls and can probably do it anywhere. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        whats up fellow members.

yall ever thought about having a Airsoft BB gun battle? yeah. it sounds whipish. lol. but it cost less than paint balls and can probably do it anywhere. lol.
        It's all fun and games until someone gets hit in the eye with one of those lil plastic balls........ Dam those where good times. I can't believe I shot the guy again after that. I'm down!!!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
          It's all fun and games until someone gets hit in the eye with one of those lil plastic balls........ Dam those where good times. I can't believe I shot the guy again after that. I'm down!!!
          lol. ill check around about that. im talking to a guy right now about it. ima buy a few so me and my brothers can play here in my neighborhood. haha.

Comment

lol. ill check around about that. im talking to a guy right now about it. ima buy a few so me and my brothers can play here in my neighborhood. haha.
            You sound like a young ass kid! Lol jk. How much are those things runnin for now a days?

Under Ground Society

Comment

You sound like a young ass kid! Lol jk. How much are those things runnin for now a days?
              lol. man i LOVE playing like that. lol. i still want to have a meet next year at Lazer quest in northern VA.

you can buy them at walmart for like $20-$40. the replicas online(depending on where you get them from) are like $30-$400+

Comment

Lazer quest what's that?

Under Ground Society

Comment

Lazer quest what's that?
                  a huge maze were the only light you have is the black lights and you have a vest with sensors and a lazer gun. you run around the 2 level maze and shoot everyone. lol.

Comment

I got a favor of yall homies up in NC. I keep getting banned from Carolina Hondas for NO REASON and I cant sell my shit. I have a lot of good luck selling shit on CH and I need some people to bump my recent FS thread. Just look up the SN EFthis and bump my for sale thread PLEASE! I need to get that thing sold! Thanks peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                      I got a favor of yall homies up in NC. I keep getting banned from Carolina Hondas for NO REASON and I cant sell my shit. I have a lot of good luck selling shit on CH and I need some people to bump my recent FS thread. Just look up the SN EFthis and bump my for sale thread PLEASE! I need to get that thing sold! Thanks peeps!
                      whata re you doing to get banned? im sure they're not gonna ban you for no reason man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                        i read the shit on the flame words about the guy who was against you. what was all that about?

and yeah ill go and bump

Under Ground Society

Comment

a huge maze were the only light you have is the black lights and you have a vest with sensors and a lazer gun. you run around the 2 level maze and shoot everyone. lol.
                          ahahahahhaah its just like Hickory dickory duck in hickory they have one there. when i was 15, my friend punched some kid because he kept tagging him! lol

Under Ground Society

Comment

ahahahahhaah its just like Hickory dickory duck in hickory they have one there. when i was 15, my friend punched some kid because he kept tagging him! lol
                            LOL, who was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                              LOL, who was that?
                              it was Havier, it was when i tought i was a real mexican cholo

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                                LOL, who was that?
                                it was Havier, it was when i tought i was a real mexican cholo
                                everyone. i would like to introduce two new members to the Underground.Society family.

Luna and Vila both have Arcadia Green CBs. Luna has the sedan and Vila has the coupe.

Comment

Working...
                                X