X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
    /\ lol

anywayz, yea thanks alot cisco. that idle prob had me scratching my head for a while. i wouldve never even thought to check that screw. lol. i almost just went and bought an intake manifold so i wouldnt have to deal with it anymore. but good news, just found a guy on craigslist parting out a lude. 400 for motor and tranny! once i find out the mileage on it ill decide wether or not im gunna grab it. then ill be boosted by this time next year! woot woot
    snag it and give me the IM and TB !!! lol jk....but seriously i want it!
    Last edited by nate'sCB7; 10-17-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
      Brent?!?! Umm.........hate to break this to you guys, but you know that my name is "Brett", right?
      LMAO!

Sorry Brett, I'm a moron. I noticed I actually typed it right in the previous posts too.
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-18-2009, 12:18 AM.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

/\ lol

anywayz, yea thanks alot cisco. that idle prob had me scratching my head for a while. i wouldve never even thought to check that screw. lol. i almost just went and bought an intake manifold so i wouldnt have to deal with it anymore. but good news, just found a guy on craigslist parting out a lude. 400 for motor and tranny! once i find out the mileage on it ill decide wether or not im gunna grab it. then ill be boosted by this time next year! woot woot
        USDM or JDM version?

I guess since you're going boosted, it really don't matter much. Heck USDM would probably be even more manageable.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          USDM or JDM version?

I guess since you're going boosted, it really don't matter much. Heck USDM would probably be even more manageable.
          its a usdm h23. 400 bucks is a deal though. and i already have the ecu.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

damn, i wish i knew about this sooner. i would have went to michigan this weekend instead of next. i'm originally from charlotte (just south of lansing) and have family in hastings. that is, if you guys didnt care that i live in ohio now. i still wear all my msu stuff if that helps?
            Last edited by honda_kid; 10-18-2009, 03:43 PM.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

shit u shouldve came and brought that nasty ek hatch. lol

Comment

yeah man if you would like to come to a meet your more than welcome

we just want to get a crew around that could help each other out

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                funds for swap:$000.00
                Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

its a usdm h23. 400 bucks is a deal though. and i already have the ecu.
                  Oh, I thought you were talking H22's. Yea, it's a deal, but I wonder how much work is needed on it. Either way, I would never take an engine and install it without checking it out. I always replace engine seals, timing belt, water pump, etc. I also recondition heads before installation, unless I know it's history, as valve seal leaks or valve leaks later are a PITA to deal with. Why rip yourself off on performance, you want the engine to run right when you install so you can enjoy it, right?!?!

Good luck, let us know if you get it.

Comment

damn i wish i would have check my email yesterday i just saw this today since this was the first time is their any talking about another meet anytime before the winter comes into full affect......i will defently check it everyday from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Gecko1 View Post
                      damn i wish i would have check my email yesterday i just saw this today since this was the first time is their any talking about another meet anytime before the winter comes into full affect......i will defently check it everyday from now on
                      Jaime, so you go to school at MSU? Where is your hometown though? I don't see any rust on your cb7 in the sig photos.

I don't know if we'll have another meet before winter comes, will you be around this coming spring?

Comment

i was going to msu to get my degree in cj but couldn't see me in that field so i am at lcc part automotive department and belive me the cb has rust i just covered it (but to tell..... ) and i am from texas

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                          Oh, I thought you were talking H22's. Yea, it's a deal, but I wonder how much work is needed on it. Either way, I would never take an engine and install it without checking it out. I always replace engine seals, timing belt, water pump, etc. I also recondition heads before installation, unless I know it's history, as valve seal leaks or valve leaks later are a PITA to deal with. Why rip yourself off on performance, you want the engine to run right when you install so you can enjoy it, right?!?!

Good luck, let us know if you get it.
                          yea ill definately check it out. ill get it apart and post pics if i get it. i know ill do things like timing belt, water pump, etc. might as well throw some aftermarket stuff in it while its outta the cb. im thinking turbo cams, valves, springs, pistons and rods. We'll see what kindof cash flow i got comin in this winter. i may need a beater because i just threw the stock wheels on and shes sittin on the ground.

Comment

see what i mean when i say shes low. lol

Comment

do you use thos only for your winter tires?
                              you should trade me thos for my steelies if thats all you use them for

Comment

im actually trying to sell them right now. ill put my 17's on for the winter if i can sell these. i wont be driving my car too much this winter anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X