This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
    hey kevin i thought you had some green for your super secret swap what happened
    had to buy a new rack and pinion. my car is almost undrivable because the wheels like to wander wherever they want. not good...not good at all. especially in the rain.

edit: oh yea and you can change ur sig back scott, im deffinately not going boost so you will have the first boosted cb in michigan. lucky you. lol
    Last edited by Pazzword JDM; 10-27-2009, 08:51 PM.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

why are you not going to boost

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
      91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
      funds for swap:$000.00
      Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
      Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

because im keeping my auto and i want my car to be as reliable as possible. so im going with mild n/a build and a shot of nos for whenever i need to really go fast

Comment

that sounds pretty good

hey cisco how much work would it be to go from a pretty hefty N/A build to a nice boost setup? would i have to swap out internals? I know i would porbably need a different cam shaft but what else would i be looking at.

or would it just be better to build for boost from the start?

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

that sounds pretty good

hey cisco how much work would it be to go from a pretty hefty N/A build to a nice boost setup? would i have to swap out internals? I know i would porbably need a different cam shaft but what else would i be looking at.

or would it just be better to build for boost from the start?
            PM'd.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hey guys check out my thread on my new diy amber corners. tell me what you think.

Comment

I like your DIY amber's man did you take out the amber lens?

quick question would a 90-91 grill bolt up to my 92 I think those would be better for DIY grill work
                Last edited by megarock15; 10-30-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

hey guys can some one give me a couple of ideas on attaching fiberglass wheel wells to the inside of my wheel well?

I know that i will seal them to the car for a water tight seal but I want to keep them on for the winter with out them falling off.

I plan on removing all the plastic and vinyl from the wheel wells. That way I can mold and shape the fiberglass, and drilling propper holes so i can mount them up.

Thats the game plan hopefully Nate can assist me in my newly cleaned out garage.

Comment

I like your DIY amber's man did you take out the amber lens?

quick question would a 90-91 grill bolt up to my 92 I think those would be better for DIY grill work
                    didnt take out the lens, just taped it off and painted. took me about 10 mins. definitely worth it.

and yes that grill will bolt up, and if it didnt u could always just drill new holes in it, but im pretty sure it fits. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
                      didnt take out the lens, just taped it off and painted. took me about 10 mins. definitely worth it.

and yes that grill will bolt up, and if it didnt u could always just drill new holes in it, but im pretty sure it fits. good luck.
                      that would look good on nates clear sidelights.

Comment

Good News, I finally got the CB back. And after fighting the alignment shop for 3 days after putting my new rack and pinion on, they charged me $100. Whatever, its done and now shes handling better than ever.

Comment

If all the shop did was an alignment, they average $65-75 at Sears, Belle Tire or Firestone (all laser aligned).

Did they do part of the P/S rack install too? If so, then $100 is a good deal.

Comment

hey guys new pics up exhaust is herec

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                              If all the shop did was an alignment, they average $65-75 at Sears, Belle Tire or Firestone (all laser aligned).

Did they do part of the P/S rack install too? If so, then $100 is a good deal.
                              no, they just did the alignment. they had to take my aftermarket steering wheel off and put it on straighter so i guess that costed me $40 dollars more. i wouldnt be mad about it if the car wasnt pulling to the left. its like WTF. i guess its not that bad, i paid $100 for the rack to be put on, and $100 for the alignment. $200 bucks all together aint all that bad.

Comment

hey guys new pics up exhaust is herec
                                You install it yet? You and Nate completing this before your other work? I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X