Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what's up with Kevin (sliding into curbs)...poor car. I spoke with Brett a bit.

What's up with Nate & Scott lately? Last I heard, you guys were knocking out exhaust system installs. How that go? What's the progress on both cars?
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
      I know what's up with Kevin (sliding into curbs)...poor car. I spoke with Brett a bit.

What's up with Nate & Scott lately? Last I heard, you guys were knocking out exhaust system installs. How that go? What's the progress on both cars?
      found out whats wrong with the suspension, not too good. poor car is right, im definitely parking her now. winter beater here i come.

i gotta stop driving like this.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
        found out whats wrong with the suspension, not too good. poor car is right, im definitely parking her now. winter beater here i come.

i gotta stop driving like this.
        well what broke??
        Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

Yea, check your PM Kevin. Got a proposal for ya on suspension repair. Let me know what's up.

Honestly, I'd get another Honda for a winter beater. They are one of the few cars IMO, that you can still get cheap and can be reliable with good gas mileage. Look into an Accord or Civic. Although, an older Subaru with AWD would be great for our winters and are supposedly reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by musteredonme View Post
            well what broke??
            i made a thread about it. check it out.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

hey guys i have new pics up

i have been with out a computer for a while. I sent it in to get my AC cord replaced. But any way the exhaust is on and we are shooting for friday to Knock out nates system.

so I have two bolts snapped off in my head and the rest have not been torqued but its ok i guess the headers suck poor quality=turbulent air flow

but good news im getting a welder for christmas yay rust beware

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
              funds for swap:$000.00
              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

FYI...5% discount on Bisimoto products until Nov. 30

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...25#post2316825

Perfect for IM gaskets, etc.

Comment

hello fellow MI members!
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                    hello fellow MI members!
                    whats up man welcome
                    Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      hello fellow MI members!
                      Sup man.

Comment

hey sleeper where do you hail from?

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

hey cisco just curious with a dohc vtec what would happen if you put a more agressive cam in for the low/idle rpm, and getting it closer to the high rpm cam ? im just trying to get a little bit of a better understanding of VTEC? whould that go and defeat the purpose of VTEC?

Comment

Scott,

If you're sticking to the regular stage 1 or 2 VTEC camshafts, you'll be fine. It's when you get into the higher Pro-series, etc that you're low RPM cam lobes get significantly more aggressive.

You don't want the low RPM cam lobes to get too aggressive or you lose the stock-like idle and low RPM driveability that makes VTEC nice, then it will kick into the high RPM cam lobes for performance. The change between the two profiles has to be somewhat smooth, not too aggressive or you basically end up with VTEC only cam lobe profile like some dragsters. You will end up with very lopey idle/low RPM driveabilty issues, but it will scream when it gets into its sweet spot at higher RPMs.

Also, keep in mind that as you get more aggressive in camshafts, it's not just that component that changes. Many things go along for the ride that you will have to upgrade to make it ALL work properly and reliably. You open a whole can of worms and it costs money. Do what fits YOUR budget after taking into account the WHOLE story.

PM me if you have any further questions.

Comment

Where my hoes at?!?! Seriously, what is up with everyone...

Comment

yeah i figured thats what would happen, what about non vtec dohc?

Comment

Working...
                                X