This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
    Are you gonna do the actual converstion or are they just the replacement bulbs?

I enjoyed painting my VC, i shaved the lettering off aswell.
    IMO brighter colors look best, i used a platinum silver and it looked very good
    Actual conversion. LEDs are on their way from China. I was worried for a bit today, I usually get China and Japan mixed up. I went and checked though. Whew!

I'm also planning a little something special for the LP lights, and I don't know if they'll be ready by the time April rolls around.

My VC color is a secret!
    But I'm painting an extra one. I'll put it on and probably shave the original.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

New Muffler

Looking for a new Muffler... Something that is not loud ALL the time... lol and not too big. Any Idea's?

Bought From:
      CB7 Sleeper
      illestatus
      HondaFan81

My Ride:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
        Looking for a new Muffler... Something that is not loud ALL the time... lol and not too big. Any Idea's?

I'm stock. What've you got?
        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
          I'm stock. What've you got?
          Just stock right now, but I want an upgrade as 200,000 miles on michigan roads has put quite the beating on it.

Bought From:
          CB7 Sleeper
          illestatus
          HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Por-15

Side Note,

Considering using Por-15 to help stop/prevent rust on the underbody. Anyone have any experience with the stuff?

Bought From:
            CB7 Sleeper
            illestatus
            HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

OBX dual tip oval canister!

Comment

OBX dual tip oval canister!
                annnd I would find thaaaat where? lol

Bought From:
                CB7 Sleeper
                illestatus
                HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

annnd I would find thaaaat where? lol
                  NVM lol. I didn't see the OBX. :P

Bought From:
                  CB7 Sleeper
                  illestatus
                  HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

NVM lol. I didn't see the OBX. :P
                    Well, it doesnt have to be OBX specificlly.
                    Just as long as its got an oval canister itll help to keep the noise levels down.

I found one on ebay for no more than $60 shipped

Comment

Well, it doesnt have to be OBX specificlly.
                      Just as long as its got an oval canister itll help to keep the noise levels down.

I found one on ebay for no more than $60 shipped
                      Watch it, a lot of the cheap ebay oval canisters are still loud and raspy. The OBX one isn't bad, thats what I had on my F20A, but its still pretty raspy. Try megan racing, or even magnaflow, flowmaster, apexi.
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        Watch it, a lot of the cheap ebay oval canisters are still loud and raspy. The OBX one isn't bad, thats what I had on my F20A, but its still pretty raspy. Try megan racing, or even magnaflow, flowmaster, apexi.
                        Well i only suggested it cuz he wanted something on the cheap side, even if he did buy an "ebay" one and it is a little louder than expected he can buy a bigger resonator to reduce sound

Comment

Just got new bearings, rotors and pads in the mail today!

Comment

MAN! I am so busy at work! So how's it going? I haven't been on here in some time. I see we have a new guy, Geoff?

Nate, you're moving out of the state for sure? When?!?!?

Let's see, what's happened since I left? They appointed me head of North America for Toyota / Lexus Navigation spec, meaning I'll have a direct hand in every way the navigation portion of the navi head units in future T/L vehicle work. So that's exciting.

I also have been taking care of my house, removing asbestos tiles (with all the proper precautions, of course), getting foundation cracks fixed, and installation of a new tankless hot water heater.

I really hope that I can be at the meet. I'm going to "put my foot down" with the wifey, but you know how that goes...

...wait.........most of you probably don't. Just know that it could go either way at this point, especially as we're both planning our wedding right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                              MAN! I am so busy at work! So how's it going? I haven't been on here in some time. I see we have a new guy, Geoff?

Nate, you're moving out of the state for sure? When?!?!?

Let's see, what's happened since I left? They appointed me head of North America for Toyota / Lexus Navigation spec, meaning I'll have a direct hand in every way the navigation portion of the navi head units in future T/L vehicle work. So that's exciting.

I also have been taking care of my house, removing asbestos tiles (with all the proper precautions, of course), getting foundation cracks fixed, and installation of a new tankless hot water heater.

I really hope that I can be at the meet. I'm going to "put my foot down" with the wifey, but you know how that goes...

...wait.........most of you probably don't. Just know that it could go either way at this point, especially as we're both planning our wedding right now.
                              Contradiction?

+1 for the promotion. What do you mean direct hand? Oversight, electronics, programming?
                              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Yup, Im moving for sure.
                                May 20th, we are going to New Mexico. The good news is when i get down there i already have a job. Workin in D.C. for Wal-Mart.

Comment

Working...
                                X