No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anything happen Saturday? Besides the two minutes Mike and I were in the Denny's parking lot... lol

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
      well I have to work from 2 till 9....i am the manager at the olathe quiznos off of 151st out close to the mall....you guys are more than welcome to come down this evening, and bring in some business.....

my parents own the one off of 151st and the one off of sante fe and murlin....i already talked to them about having honda meets in the parking lot, and they agreed we could but you guys should take a cruize out to the one off of 151st and see me and I can give you a 10% discount haha

COME SEE ME its dead on sat nights....it should be fun

edit: I am getting off the net, so if you are going to come out hit me up on my phone, since I wont be around the computer the rest of the day

Nicole

call me if you dont know where its at 913-602-2608
      oh boy, i used to work for quiznos, back in the day. fun times
      MRT

Comment

Hey, that was 2 minutes of Magical Mike Meeting.

Ive been saying it and Ill say it again; Im coming to KC in 2 weeks. Im down for whatever. Be it just a meet, lunch, or a JY cruise....whatever.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Hey, that was 2 minutes of Magical Mike Meeting.
          There were 3 Mikes at the 2 minute meeting... My dad's name is Mike too. lol.

Comment

Anyone local have any interest in a Sparco Harness bar? OR a H swapped CB9? There is a guy on KCSR that is trying to sell the CB9 that has a Sparco Harness bar in it. He said he is willing to sell the Bar seperatly for the right price. I thought about picking it up but it would be a bitch to mount since I am stuck with these Automatic seatbelts. Anyone interested LMK and I can get you some pics or more info.

Comment

Pics would be nice, just for shits n giggles. Is it that maroon one with intersections and yellow fogs, by chance?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Ill post pics in a sec, lol.

Comment

Not a fan of the yellow lights, but h22 wagon with grey INT ftw.

Comment

Yes sir, that is the one. I bought a part off of him earlier in the week. Real nice honest guy from all I have talked to him.

I thought everything 90/91 had the automatic seatbelts? He said the wagon has manuel belts.

I really like the look of the bar but with my belts I don't have any idea how I would go about mounting it without drilling into the chasis.

Originally posted by Zanderyang
                    THE CHASIS ITSELF HAS 184K AND AROUND 75K ON THE H22 SWAP NO PS AC.ITS THE EX MODEL WITH PW AND SUNROOF. IT HAS DSM 450CC INJECTORS, A MEGAN HEADER AND A CHEAP INTAKE ON IT. THE CAR IS SITTING ON TOKICO SHOCKS WITH SOME COILOVER SLEEVES. THE FRONT BUMPER HAS THE JDM FOG LIGHTS AND THE SUPER RARE JDM SIDE BUMPER LIGHTS BUT ARENT HOOKED UP. IT HAS A FRONT AND REAR STRUT BAR AND THE SPARCO HARNESS BAR. TYPE R SHIFT BOOT AND E-BRAKE BOOT, SKUNK 2 SHIFT KNOB AND A JDM BLOCK OFF PLATE. THE CAR IS RUNNING ON A P72 WHICH WILL NOT COME WITH THE CAR BUT I AM GETTING AN ECU FOR THE CAR... THE HARNESS BAR BOLTS UP DIRECTLY USING THE BOLTS YOU HAVE HOLDING THE STOCK SEAT BELTS. THE WAGON HAS MANUAL SEAT BELTS.
                    I might have to try and meet up with him again this weekend and take a better look at the harness bar. He doesnt have access to a camera to get any better pictures of how the bar mounts.
                    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-12-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Look at the pics.

It bolts on the bottom, where the seat belts anchor down, then up top on the holster thing, lol.

And yeah, didnt he say it had auto-belts...

Sounds like an awesome car, but i dont have $3k nor can i drive stick, lol, yes, yes, i fail.

Comment

finally got my legend lip put on today
                        MRT

Comment

Look at the pics.

It bolts on the bottom, where the seat belts anchor down, then up top on the holster thing, lol.

And yeah, didnt he say it had auto-belts...

Sounds like an awesome car, but i dont have $3k nor can i drive stick, lol, yes, yes, i fail.
                          The PM that I have from him says it has Manual belts... I thought all the 90/91 accords had Auto belts. I am not familiar with the wagons though so I could be wrong.

EDIT:
                          Now that I pay attention to this picture, you can clearly see on the passenger side belt it is manual, lol.

And Mike the last part of your post is the same reason I can't take this off his hands lol. Bri refuses to teach me on her car, I dont blame her though.

Year old V6 6spd Accord + me = Clutch toast
                          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-13-2009, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                            The PM that I have from him says it has Manual belts... I thought all the 90/91 accords had Auto belts. I am not familiar with the wagons though so I could be wrong.

EDIT:
                            Now that I pay attention to this picture, you can clearly see on the passenger side belt it is manual, lol.

And Mike the last part of your post is the same reason I can't take this off his hands lol. Bri refuses to teach me on her car, I dont blame her though.

Year old V6 6spd Accord + me = Clutch toast
                            well shit man, if i still had my 90 i'd teach you, its what i learned on a few years ago. only killed it once
                            MRT

Comment

Ive driven one before up and down a parking lot and ive driven a few around the lot at work, but never on a highway or in traffic. My thing is getting in motion. That id just have to get used to shifting up and down.

Anybody up for doing a thing next weekend? Im coming to KC all weekend. I have a new item and if its not installed, id like to install. Many hands make quick, light work.

Comment

Ive driven one before up and down a parking lot and ive driven a few around the lot at work, but never on a highway or in traffic. My thing is getting in motion. That id just have to get used to shifting up and down.

Anybody up for doing a thing next weekend? Im coming to KC all weekend. I have a new item and if its not installed, id like to install. Many hands make quick, light work.
                                lol, that reminds me... I attempted to pull Bri's car forward in my driveway... She was in the passengers seat, got it started no problem, pushed the clutch, gave it some gas and started letting off the clutch. Killed it on the first attempt, second attempt resulted in probably 7 or 8 inch tire marks from spinning the front tires. Lets just say Bri about crapped her pants and my dad was not impressed and still thinks I did it on purpose. Yeah, like I knew what I was doing.

As for next weekend, I am sure I will be around at least in the afternoon/evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X