No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, anyway...Let's get a list up of who all will be at the meet on Saturday.

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX
    F22A4 with P12 ECU on the stock four-speed automatic
    K&N E-0774 air filter in place of airbox
    NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
    Sony CDX GT640UI head unit
    6.5" 2-way Alpine Type S up front
    6x9's 3-way Alpine Type S in back
    MTX Terminator 600W peak 50W RMS 4-channel amp

Comment

Well, mr otacon, arent you just the go-getter.

"Old timers"? "newbies"? C'mon man, lol. And i dont know about you KS guys, but im not showing anyone anything, cuz thats not my part of town, lol. Im not a big fan of chinese myself, and as with most meets that us "old timers" had before you "newbies" cae about, was usualy at a place we could all agree on or somewhere that served a decent variety of cuisine.
      As for the shops, same thing. The KS ppl know them better than i do. Im just coming cuz i have seen/met some ppl in a while.

I dont wanna come off the wrong way, and im all for someone stepping up, but youre last big post came off a little brash..."Meet me HERE. Take me THERE. Show me the best, cheapest shops in town, then take me to the JYs and show me every little secret"...

Like i said, i dont wanna come off the wrong way, but last i knew, thats not how meets went down. We usually tried to mutually agree on meeting spots, lunch and cruise stops. We dont do what we're told, lol. And im depending on who shows up, im pretty sure between Nicole, Ryan, Mike and Joe, how the KS cops are, can be handled. Me being from the MO side, i know how most of the cops roll over there, so i think we got that covered. Aside from the Sprint Parking garage, pics a la MadSpleen, we've never had trouble with cops.

And plus, you're the new guy. We gotta break ya in.

I WAS coming to see some non-cb7 friends, but they may be backing out, but id like to make this meet and i may need to make a purchase or two.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        I WAS coming to see some non-cb7 friends, but they may be backing out, but id like to make this meet and i may need to make a purchase or two.
        My new camera fund needs a little help. lol

Like I said before if I am out it wont be until probably 5 or 6 at the earliest.

Comment

Well, depending on what my other friends are doing, im cool with whatever time. If they drop out, then ill just need to leave 2 hours before whatever time we decide to meet.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

So when and where exactly are we meeting on Saturday? I need a new cylinder head, so a JY cruise is in order for me.

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX

Comment

Ugh.....

I --NEED-- to replace that o2 sensor. Its been too long, and i think it has now clogged my cat. conv.

I dont know that i have the money for both, plus my planned purchase, gas and my other bills.

Plus i still dont have a properly functioning cell phone, and thats a in my travels.

Fuck.

Ive been waiting like 6 weeks for this weekend, and itll be 2 weeks before i can go to KC again. Mike, my interest has now become a simple tire kick. I dont think il make it this time guys. Maybe in 2 weeks, my shit will be in better order and we can do a thing then as well. I'll also have that STL meet the following week.

Comment

Who is planning on attending? I am still undecided...

Comment

I more than likely am NOT going to make it. With this o2 sensor and cat/conv i just dont have the money. I dont have the cash for the Mike's item, but i wont have the cash for gas and plus, i need to get this work done asap. If i can get parts and work done by noon or 1-ish, saturday, then ill see about making a run to KC and id be there by 3.

BTW, my phone now works, so....

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                    Who is planning on attending? I am still undecided...
                    shit i dont have anything better to do this weekend. and I just got done with my DIY amber gauge conversion gotta show that off to you guys
                    MRT

Comment

I don't have anything to do this weekend, either. I need to replace the two rear quarter panels on my CB7 to hopefully get rid of the rust, so a JY cruise is in order. Anyone willing to help once I get the panels?

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX

Comment

if i had any idea what to do i would help you haha. ill be moral support
                        MRT

Comment

Im coming to KS but not for the meet. I gotta help some family do some moving.

If i can get away for a bit, ill try, but im pretty sure itll be 2 weeks before i come to KC again.

Comment

well I have to work from 2 till 9....i am the manager at the olathe quiznos off of 151st out close to the mall....you guys are more than welcome to come down this evening, and bring in some business.....

my parents own the one off of 151st and the one off of sante fe and murlin....i already talked to them about having honda meets in the parking lot, and they agreed we could but you guys should take a cruize out to the one off of 151st and see me and I can give you a 10% discount haha

COME SEE ME its dead on sat nights....it should be fun

edit: I am getting off the net, so if you are going to come out hit me up on my phone, since I wont be around the computer the rest of the day

Nicole

call me if you dont know where its at 913-602-2608
                            Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 03-07-2009, 12:35 PM.

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Ha Ha are you kidding yourself? You just need some KC love is the problem!
                              Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                              I feel like KC needs a lil bit of Eric love.

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

Oh boy...

Nicole, sorry i texted you, i didnt know you were at work until Mike told me. I was down on Mur-len AND up by the mall today, lol.

Mike, YGPM.

Id like to come to KC in 2 weeks, so i anyone's down, LMK.

Comment

Working...
                                X