Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
    Im hoping to make a trip up to KC in the next month or so in my beater civic if i ever finish it.

I wouldnt mind getting a little photoshoot together if anyone was down.

heres a sneak of my beater:

yeah, you should definitely do this dylan. you tool, post up some of those engine bay shots! you know they need to see the sexiness that is your valve cover!
    MRT

Comment

Dylan is that the one that was at a meet last summer? Had a TT?

Ive got pics somewhere...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Dis one...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

there have been some changes to it
          MRT

Comment

My bad, it was just a BIG single turbo. But yeah, its more a turbo car.

SO...........Who's doing what Sunday???

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
              sucks for you, because we are one hell of a group hahahha
              Thanks to you I now know there are people out that have this interest!!! I found another that may join us in the fun!!!! As soon as I get the valve train done and few other things I will start showing up to these!!!!
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

LOL, Yea, Its no longer boosted, and Slowly working on a K-swap.

Taking my time, Im in no hurry.

Im planning on making the trip up there soon, I need tires, These Falken Azenis wear down waaaayyyy to fast for my liking.
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Anyone interested in a Neuspeed front strut bar? How about KYB AGX Struts with Eibach Pro Kit Springs?

http://www.kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?p=4266391#4266391

Last edited by MadSpleen85; 04-07-2009, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Dropping off a deposit for 203Cree's H&R Coilovers and Ingalls on thursday finally wont be a monster truck anymore!
                    MRT

Comment

Dammit, i want a BLACK Neuspeed bar SO BAD. I dont need two and mine has better lettering...

:\

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Dammit, i want a BLACK Neuspeed bar SO BAD. I dont need two and mine has better lettering...

:\
                        When I first got mine, I thought about rattle canning a fresh coat of black on it and getting a new sticker for it. Never could find a sticker that was the right size.

Comment

Ive debated paint, but paint is so tacky.

And a decal coould be made or bought somewhere, for cheap.

Comment

Yeah. Mine was in good shape when I got it, just has a few marks from one of the hoses it rubs against. Nothing visable so its not a big deal.

Whats a reasonable offer for used KYB AGX Struts with 5,000 miles on them? The guy on KCSR told me to make him an offer for them. I have no idea. lol, put a thread up here in Off Topic too.

Comment

$300??

Comment

He is asking $350obo with Eibach Pro Kit Springs already mounted on the struts. Can't decide if I should make an offer for his entire strut/spring setup, just for the struts or find some wheels.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X