No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what i try not to do in customers cars; lay scratch, lol.

Thats what i was thinking; like after 2 or after 3. Maybe even after 4.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I might be able to host a little construction get together in my driveway. Only thing is my drive is not lowered car friendly. Anything lower then mine could have a hard time getting in the drive, and there is no on the street parking directly infront of my house. Obviously I will need to confirm with my parents before doing this being it is their driveway. I don't see it being a problem but they may have other plans. Hopefully the weather is nice, my mom's van doesnt move from the damn garage unless they take it out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
        I might be able to host a little construction get together in my driveway. Only thing is my drive is not lowered car friendly. Anything lower then mine could have a hard time getting in the drive, and there is no on the street parking directly infront of my house. Obviously I will need to confirm with my parents before doing this being it is their driveway. I don't see it being a problem but they may have other plans. Hopefully the weather is nice, my mom's van doesnt move from the damn garage unless they take it out of town.
        I can't do anything tonight because I've got a meeting with NAPRIS tonight. Oh, NAPRIS is the North American Paranormal Research and Investigation Society, and they are based in Lee's Summit, MO.

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX
        F22A4 with P12 ECU on the stock four-speed automatic
        K&N E-0774 air filter in place of airbox
        NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
        Sony CDX GT640UI head unit
        6.5" 2-way Alpine Type S up front
        6x9's 3-way Alpine Type S in back
        MTX Terminator 600W peak 50W RMS 4-channel amp

Comment

^^^ I was thinking next weekend 21-22.

Comment

I doubt I can do weekend meets anymore. I'm now an official member of NAPRIS, so the investigations are higher priorities.

My little girl

1991 CB7 Accord EX
            F22A4 with P12 ECU on the stock four-speed automatic
            K&N E-0774 air filter in place of airbox
            NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
            Sony CDX GT640UI head unit
            6.5" 2-way Alpine Type S up front
            6x9's 3-way Alpine Type S in back
            MTX Terminator 600W peak 50W RMS 4-channel amp

Comment

Weekends, in the past, have always been about the only time more then 2 people get together. There were a couple weekdays that Nicole, Joe and I would hit up the JY or something but I think that only happend once or twice. I am open to suggestions though.

Meeting up can get kind of lame if you just do the same thing everyweek. I would like to get something going weekly or at least every other weekend. At least meet up and shoot the shit, obviously the cheaper the better for most of us.

EDIT: Anyone else noticing the recent growth in MO/KAN area members? "HappyGilmoreX" bought Nicole's CB and in Blue Springs, I saw one by the name of "Lone Bassist" I think was in KCK. "H22aAccord1993" I believe is from Topeka. And obviously "otacon122" in Merriam.
              Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-16-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Im hoping to make a trip up to KC in the next month or so in my beater civic if i ever finish it.

I wouldnt mind getting a little photoshoot together if anyone was down.

heres a sneak of my beater:

-RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Thats just your beater? Asshole.

Im still down for this weekend. Id really like to do a JY thing/cruise.

Not sure what happened last night. Nicole said she forgot she couldnt leave KS, so...

My wheels are back on too, so...yeah.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I might be out for this weekend. Just limped home from Bri's and I keep kicking a sparkplug wire off of the sparkplug. Obviously that results in a rough ride. I can't get the wire to stay seated on the plug until it cools way down.

I am almost positive the only reason for that problem is that my sparkplug tubes are half full of oil. The last idiot mechanic I took her into failed to replace the lower tube seals that I bought for him to install... This is the same mechanic that is the reason I have a hole in my current flexpipe. Needless to say, my car is done seeing that idiot. I am placing an order for everything for a full tune up tomorrow so hopefully once I get the current setup to cooperate until the new stuff arrives.

Comment

Yikes Mike, that doesnt sound good. Hopefully you get it all fixed before this weekend.

I had the same problem. The guy i usually go to fucked up. Didnt replace seals and they left out a nut on the oil pan.

If not this one, i can do the next one. Itll be my 3-day so i wont be in such a rush, lol.

Comment

What do you guys usually do when you have meets, I have never been to one! I have plenty of Ideas for MO/KAN folks. Just let me know what goes down...
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Yikes Mike, that doesnt sound good. Hopefully you get it all fixed before this weekend.

I had the same problem. The guy i usually go to fucked up. Didnt replace seals and they left out a nut on the oil pan.

If not this one, i can do the next one. Itll be my 3-day so i wont be in such a rush, lol.
                          Sounds like a cross between a Subaru and a Motorcycle. Especially with my exhaust leak and fart can. The wire came loose a couple weeks ago and has stayed seated until tonight when I am headed home.

My dog was barking at me when I pulled into the driveway. Didn't recognize that sound pulling into his driveway and he has a thing against motorcycles.

I should know what I can do by Friday at the latest. I need to see how quickly these parts can get in and get everything installed. As long as the current sparkplug wires can stay in place I should be good to go this weekend. I can definatly tell it is past time for a tune up.

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                          What do you guys usually do when you have meets, I have never been to one! I have plenty of Ideas for MO/KAN folks. Just let me know what goes down...
                          Depends if it is a MEET or more of a Mini-meet. We used to get together almost every Saturday evening, get something to eat, cruise and take pictures. More of a meet is usually towards the middle of the day or early afternoon and usually in a Park or at least a parking lot. Usually the meets have a larger turnout and are usually planned well in advance. Then it really depends on what all is planned..

Comment

"MEETS" are usually like "Spring" "Summer" etc. Most of the weekend get-togethers are just that; little mini-meetes and get-togethers. Ive really been wanting to meet at one JY, digging around and then cruising to another, then another. I only know of the PnP on Truman, butid like to find and visit the others.

Comment

Originally posted by otacon122 View Post
                              I doubt I can do weekend meets anymore. I'm now an official member of NAPRIS, so the investigations are higher priorities.
                              sucks for you, because we are one hell of a group hahahha

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Yes, you guys are.

I dunno if i can do this weekend. I in the process of figuring 41 and 12 CELs, and plus, its supposed to be rainy and kinda crappy all weekend, so...

As for next weekend...i just remembered, assuming its still on, Adam and i think a few others were wanting to to a thing in STL. Itd be nice to se Adam, Will and STLMike. If its still on, everyone else is welcome to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X