No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we go to COMO then? Mike I will try and make it down on Sunday!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

were are all the KC guys meeting at? id love to show up sometime.

Comment

Your part of town is good. Either that or out in Blue Springs. Anywhere, really.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Your part of town is good. Either that or out in Blue Springs. Anywhere, really.
          Like Mike said BS is the spot right now, all the newer CB guys meet at my house then we roll out to a place. Pretty soon I will be starting to arrange meets elsewhere in Blue Springs, make sure you get my number (it's on my FB) I will let you know what's up. Most of the time it's spur the moment. But I am sure the other would love to have a Accord meet anytime ( I am hoping this weekend weather premiting and my drill schedule premiting) within the next few months. Mike and I spend more time than the others (I have ment Faheem, Adam and Jayson) but the way things are looking, I think the KC scene is getting revivied slowly but surely. Just keep your eyes peeled this shit will happen!!!!!
          The CB7 Collector.
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
            Like Mike said BS is the spot right now, all the newer CB guys meet at my house then we roll out to a place. Pretty soon I will be starting to arrange meets elsewhere in Blue Springs, make sure you get my number (it's on my FB) I will let you know what's up. Most of the time it's spur the moment. But I am sure the other would love to have a Accord meet anytime ( I am hoping this weekend weather premiting and my drill schedule premiting) within the next few months. Mike and I spend more time than the others (I have ment Faheem, Adam and Jayson) but the way things are looking, I think the KC scene is getting revivied slowly but surely. Just keep your eyes peeled this shit will happen!!!!!
            Ill have to call you like friday or somthin if we are having a meet this weekend. Kinda lost my cell phone though.

Comment

Anyone in the KC area exhaust shopping?

I am considering going a different route then the parts that I have accumulated for mine so what I have MIGHT have to go. Just looking to test the waters see if there is any interest locally. Trying to avoid shipping due to the cost and size.

I have an Apexi WSII catback system. Scratched up on the bottom side from being on a dumped CB. Nothing that will effect performance or looks. Nothing major and it is all going to be facing the road once installed. Has all the bolts too. No leaks.

Next I have a DC Sports Header that is wrapped with heat shielding. This was also used on a dumped CB so there are a few scratches and a dent on the downpipe. The flexpipe is undamaged. No leaks. Nothing major and nothing that will show any signs of damage unless you are looking at it from under the car. Pretty sure I have the gasket, brand new still in the packaging.

All of this is just sitting in my basement gathering dust right now. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or message me on facebook. I can get pictures if needed.

Comment

If you had 2 WS2 mufflers, id totally jump on it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

ill have to see if i can scrape up some money but im after a ws2 exhaust

Comment

This is the only site that I have mentioned parting with these parts so it looks like you have time. I looked and looked for these parts, especially the WSII and now that I have it, I might not need it after all.

Comment

Dammit Mike, lol. I want a WS2 for my CG sooo bad.

Comment

wsII would be sick. untill i get the money saved up im fabricating an exhaust with a glasspack and a fart can with my rusty piping

Comment

Looks like this thread will be revived in it's entirety!!! You guys want meets every weekend weather permitting of course, then we can do that if everyone is game!!!!
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Might be coming to KC this weekend. I hate the drive but a buddy is putting strobes in his Lumina and he's gonna help me put on my BH'd headlights. Ill hit someone up if/when I get time to chill.

Comment

here in mid march, (i know its like 2 months away) i will be gettin the cb out of storage, and buy some struts and springs and welding up some new exhaust. any one want to help and then go cruise and grab lunch or we can run to shawnee mission park an have a meet/bbq? i can get the local civic hatch club in on it also.

Comment

Some of the guys over on 6GA are talking about either a winter meet or spring meet. Id like to get them in on something.

Comment

Working...
                                X