No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. We have an alternative date 3/13 but ill be in TX then, lol. I might be able to make that. Put me down as a maybe and Ill let you know as it gets closer.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Yeah. We have an alternative date 3/13 but ill be in TX then, lol. I might be able to make that. Put me down as a maybe and Ill let you know as it gets closer.
      sounds good.

Comment

I may or may not be able to make this due to me being in training for Afgan We'll see if can get leave time for this!
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Looking like my CB is going to be up for sale in the near future.. Post #306 of my members ride thread has more info, direct link here. READ ME

Obviously would like to keep her in the family here even if she is destined to be a donor car for another. Lots to offer, only 143,xxx on the clock and lots of aftermarket parts if you want them too.

Comment

Not sure if anyone views this thread anymore or not but, if anyone local is interested in any parts that I have on my CB currently shoot me a PM with what you are interested in.

I have most of the stock parts to convert back. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head that I do not have the stock replacements for is the Tein S-tech springs, so those have to stay. Doubt I will get what the parts are worth if they are sold with the entire car. Not going to take everything off if no one local wants them though. Also have a pair of Tan 6x9 speaker pods. Take a look at my MR Thread, see something that you might be interested in, shoot me a PM.

Comment

I would love to have the whole car but I am deployed. I will send you a pm
              The CB7 Collector.
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                I would love to have the whole car but I am deployed. I will send you a pm
                That would be awesome. Would love to keep her and her parts in the CB family. Shoot me a PM or a message on Facebook.

Comment

So are there no kansas cb's any more

Comment

If anyone local or somewhat local is interested... I moved my partial part out thread into the classified section on here. Link in my signature. Would like to sell some of the larger stuff locally, just to not have to deal with shipping. If anyone sees anything they are interested in shoot me a PM.

Comment

not a whole lot going on in here anymore... oh wait, thats the way KC has been for a while haha. I'm gonna be back in town for a couple of weeks at the end of october before moving to my new duty station. maybe with a new ride... or maybe with the accord. we'll have to see. maybe we could try to get something going.
                      MRT

Comment

It's started coming back before I left for the box, but where you are now ryan there's a nominal crowd where you are, I found this out 2 years ago
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

It's pretty much me, Mike, and Matt. Any more and these new guys don't post enough to say hey lets meet up!!!!
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Tommi's in KS and pretty much staying in KS. Drew12000 and a few other guys are on they just, also, dont wanna come all the way to KC.

Im all over the place and I love making trips to KC so I dont mind the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Tommi's in KS and pretty much staying in KS. Drew12000 and a few other guys are on they just, also, dont wanna come all the way to KC.

Im all over the place and I love making trips to KC so I dont mind the drive.
                                Tommi's upset with me anyways....

And I found some lurkers around here lately too...
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X