Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post
    Wow man. Must be nice to have your CB back. Navy nuclear huh? Didn't know you served. I'd have seen Andy serving, but had no idea you'd have been interested.

Gratz on the getting married.
    thanks joe! andy's actually in italy right now, hes studying abroad for a semester. im jealous as fuck. hes got like a year and a half left at KSU on his interior design degree
    MRT

Comment

What do you guys think...?
      http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/1839823478.html

Lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        :LOL: Sings: "Yeah buddy, rollin' like a big shot Caddy tuned like a NASCAR pit stop..." "Are the rims big? Do it ride good?...."
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
          For those who have a 5-speed, I have a Neuspeed short shifter adapter. $15 picked up. I can bring it to the import meet also this Sunday.
          Looking forward to seeing you this weekend bro!!!
          The CB7 Collector.
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

If only they made that Cadillac in RWD.

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
            Looking forward to seeing you this weekend bro!!!
            W0rd!

If only they made that Cadillac in RWD.

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
              thanks joe! andy's actually in italy right now, hes studying abroad for a semester. im jealous as fuck. hes got like a year and a half left at KSU on his interior design degree
              Wow. Nice on Italy, but Interior Design? Haha wtf. Didn't see that one coming.

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
              I can bring it to the import meet also this Sunday.
              I take it this is the KCSR meet. I doubt I'll make it. I have a shopping list of crap to fix on this pos Taurus. My sister does not take care of her cars. That bundled with class I'll probably be busy for awhile.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Mike I found my other header and the downpipe as i was clearing out my white CB yesterday. I thought to myself ain't this a bitch and i know exactly who needs these parts...Damn...
                The CB7 Collector.
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I dont think i needed a header or dp. I never looked into it, but i think the sounds i was hearing was that rubbing. I dont know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Well shit...I wish I had found it sooner really. But I am sure we will see you around yes?
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Here? Yeah. Just cuz i dont have a CB dont mean i wont be on. Even if i get a Honda, i dont think ill be modding it too much. And i cant think of any 6G forums.

Wait...what?!?

Comment

Here? Yeah. Just cuz i dont have a CB dont mean i wont be on. Even if i get a Honda, i dont think ill be modding it too much. And i cant think of any 6G forums.

Wait...what?!?
                        Here ya go. One 6th Gen forum. At least somewhat. V6P

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Wait...what?!?
                          Good choice. I knew you would get one.

If I were you, first thing to do is flush out the trans with fresh Honda ATF.

Comment

Well...i havent gotten one yet but there are several to choose from. Including one UBER clean green sedan. I dont know which to choose, lol.

Ive also found a few nice trucks. I cant decide. I really cant.

Comment

Speaking of picking up new vehicles, I am picking a DX coupe like Adams for 450 bucks with 131k on it and a 5 speed !!!!!

And Mike don't worry I still want the fogs !!!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Up for sale again.

Seems like every time I am car shopping this one is for sale.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1883352175.html

Comment

Working...
                                X