Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats his name on here?

And 5-lug from a mazda? Nice 1pcs too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I was wondering who's CB that was...I seen it but I don't like hydros....
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Yeah, im pretty sure he's registered here. Doesnt post much, if at all, but ive seen it before.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I can't remember his name on here. Seems like he was in St Louis when he was on here. I thought it had a H22 but I might be wrong.

EDIT: If this interior is "well taken care of" I would hate to see something that this guy has not taken care of. I know I have not been around the site much lately but is this the new JDM way of taking pictures? http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1884210135.html
          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-06-2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I have 2 tickets for the Races at Lakeside Speedway TONIGHT, 8/21 at 7:30. Won't be using them. Face value is $20 each. Make an offer. Must be picked up here in Shawnee. Text 913-620-5372 if you want them. Will be putting them up on Craigslist at 3.

Comment

Next weekend. Who wants to do it? Ive heard about a show/race/Audio thing at KCIR on Sunday but id kinda rather do Saturday.

Comment

Anybody doing anything today? If not this weekend then next weekend, i wanna come up and go to the JY on Winner Rd. I dont have an excuse to go yet, but id like to have one some time today, lol.

Comment

I am deff game for next weekend...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Either Saturday or Sunday. Either works for me. I wouldnt mind meeting in KS again but maybe a different spot, lol.

Comment

Figure out a time and I might be able to make it. Depends on workload and if the family drags me into anything.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Im wide open. Other than preferably anytime after noon, im down. We could do noon again. You guys pick the place though, lol.

Comment

I won't be able to attend. I'm at a special work event this weekend both days. I will be parking some pretty nice cars. Have fun, guys.

Comment

Dammit Faheem, lol.

Might not even be a meet. Might just be me coming to KC, lol.

Comment

Well hmm. Maybe if you can drag Robert out this time. He flaked last time. (After saying all that about bringing KC back and all too.)

I still haven't found time to fix the CB. Classwork has consumed my life. Unless I get bogged by more classwork I should be good for most of the weekend. I think my family wants to have a dinner or something some time this weekend, so that's another constraint. I'll figure out what they're doing.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Im out guys. Some things have come up and i cant afford the extra tank of gas and whatnot. Sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X